Happy Fathers Day! ×
Sign in to follow this  
joey791

Looking to branch out to other PC Games

I play Combat Mission: Operation Overlord from Battlefront  http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=26&Itemid=26  its a classic game (now) but the strategic play is awesome and the graphics are decent too.

Guest Bopgun

Does anybody play League of Legends. Based on the DOTA mod it's great fun. It has brutal learning curve but I'd be happy to do some locked custom games with bots to help teach. I like to play a fat drunken guy. Can't think why.

I used to love LoL. The community can be kind of harsh on newer players though. I haven't played it in quite awhile I should check back in. Any good updates on it lately?

I have L4D and L4D2. Also can help with any of the Fallout series. I have all the items for Dead Space 2 so, if anybody needs I can post the file.

Also, Diablo II, and I have played League of Legends.

I'm a hardcore PC game junkie so, it changes from week to week. Just hit me up and I'll see if it's installed.

Hey nitro add me on steam I have L4D2 we should play. My dead space and DS2 are pirated

Sent from my bad bum windows phone using Board Express

Nitro, add me on steam if you ever want to play L4D2 with me and my buddy.  Lately its just been me and him running with 2 bots so it would be nice to have another person to play with us.

Well, if I see you on Paul (and if Nitro adds me and I see him) when me and my buddy start playing I'll send you an invite.  We usually dont start untill kinda late though, around 9 or 10 pst.