Sign in to follow this  
joey791

Looking to branch out to other PC Games

Guest Bopgun

LoL is getting bigger all the time, mainly just new heros but they are constantly balancing to try to keep it fair. Thing about lol is its a chuckle with mates so you dont need to play with aggro tools in the main game if you set up a little 3 vs 3. I have TF2, LFD1 and 2 and borderlands with a toon around 40 something I think. Steam name is The Funk if you fancy adding.

I have BF:BC2 but I havent even played it yet.  It was on sale on steam for 10 bucks or something so I picked it up.  Its my first Battlefield game.  I'll probably play that sometime soon, get myself in the mood for the 3rd installment.

I tried League of Legends a couple months ago but I just couldnt get into it.  The only MMO I have played lately that could even remotely keep my interest was Dungeon Fighter Online.  I havent played that in a while though.

Guest Dem0n

I have been playing Guild Wars, on and off again.  Since release.  Don't really play it the past year or so.  But if any of you need a little help in that one.  Can be happy to help you out. 

Recently Downloaded Forsaken World. (free to download & play).  Off shoot of "Perfect World".  Been playing that on and off again. 

Looking forward to The old republic.  When it drops.

Just really wanted to give this a bump seeing how we have reached almost 200 dads, that way if yall want we can stick together in other games :happyyes

My Steam is HellsGFX if anybody wants to add me. Or you can use -=Deny=- if you'd rather. If you need help on L4D or L4D2 just message me and I'll come in and help you out.

My Diablo II acct is xXHellsXx or pure.pvp, though I don't think anybody plays anymore. I don't have it installed but will if anybody needs help there.

My W.O.T acct is nitro_x same as here.

Post or PM me to see which games I have installed and where I can be found atm.

i have D2 installed. but would rather play some other games.. You guys need to check out darkspore if you like Diablo.. and when D3 Comes out im all over that like a fat kid on pancakes

I played Darkspore during closed beta and couldn't really get into it. I hear ya on the Diablo 3 though. I can't wait for that game! :excited

Guest Synful

I been waiting on Diablo 3,oh,for a year or three now.... :lol

Hey Gents was curious if any Dads here play TWO (Tiger Woods On-line) or if anyone was intrested in playing. It's free to play and no downloads to play, simply register and start playing. To play a round you need to pay green fee's (1round of golf). Fee's are paid with "Points". Points are rewarded once each day when you log in. There is also points rewarded for playing one round of golf each day. I recently received 200 points for reaching pro course mastery on the Torry Pines Course. Another way of paying green fee's is by paying a membership fee (real cash). For $39.99 (i believe this is American dollars) you can get a 1 year account + 1000 points. With membership, green fee's are waived you need not spend any of your points to play on any of the courses. I haven't purchased anything yet with real cash and I'm doing fairly well, my best so far is -8 in 18 holes score of 64 strokes. If your intrested look me up for a round of golf. In-game name on TWO is Gerbil_Woods. Hope to see some of you out there  :2thumbs