Sign in to follow this  
joey791

Looking to branch out to other PC Games

Would love to have more quality fellas to play Arma3 with. I host a dedicated coop server 24/7 for anyone to join, and love rolling into live action on PvP battles with a crew. I have been hosting a public free to all groups and individuals TeamSpeak 3 server for years now. Everyone is welcome to join to chat with your friends while you play or find new people to play with. If DHO wants there own channel set I would be happy to set it up. Looking forward to meeting and gunning with a few of you soon.

The TeamSpeak is kid friendly with the only rule is that you be excellent to everyone.

TeamSpeak 3 server: ts3.oniongamers.Com or 24.248.173.170

Arma3 server: 24.248.173.170:2302

im pretty much just playing elite dangerous until division lol. its so fun for no reason

Hey all, was wondering if we have anyone who plays Warframe on PC and if we have a Clan for game ? For anyone else , Warframe is free to play and has a Massive update coming soon which may interest some : 

My ingame name is : Manwesulim0

Steam iD: ŔΛZĪƐĿ

SUBNAUTICA - it's not a multiplayer game, but its a fun PC exploration game. You are marooned on a water planet. I don't want to say anymore else i'll spoil it. 

I found it on steam. Fun stuff.

1 hour ago, Velakos said:

SUBNAUTICA - it's not a multiplayer game, but its a fun PC exploration game. You are marooned on a water planet. I don't want to say anymore else i'll spoil it. 

I found it on steam. Fun stuff.

My oldest son plays that off and on. He enjoys the building and exploring that comes from it.

Playing "They Are Billions" early access Steam game.  Survival, defense building game vs hordes of undead.  It's kind of difficult and yet so addicting. Check it out if you are into this kind of game.  I highly recommend.

I got into a game called "Rising World" a couple weeks ago. It's like a grown-up version of minecraft (from what I'm told. I never played minecraft).

https://www.rising-world.net/

It's pre-release, and supports "plugins" (rather than your typical "mods"). I've been absolutely hooked on it. Pretty realistic graphics, you can construct just about anything you can dream up.

No zombies or any of that stuff. Currently there's aggressive wildlife in-game, and this is planned to be expanded (AI hunters too, I think). You can play pvp or non-pvp too. They're adding stuff as the development goes along, and the multiplayer servers have some simply incredible creations by other players (you can "blueprint" anything you build at take it to another server / "world" / map, or upload/download to the forums.

If you check it out, look up the Rosalia server, that's where I've staked my claim.