Happy Fathers Day! ×
Sign in to follow this  
joey791

Looking to branch out to other PC Games

Hey guys we are always looking for more cool dads to game with so if there is a game that you play that you would like to see DHO spill over into post here and we will see what we can do.

I have Left 4 Dead 2 as well as Team Fortress 2. Haven't spent much time playing Left 4 Dead but wouldn't mind learning to play it with some friendly folks. As for Team Fortress, I have around 190hrs logged on it. Let me know if a game night or something gets set up for these and as long as work isn't being a bastard I'm in!

Also Drizzt I see you have Borderlands on Steam. I have the non-Steam version of that. Don't know if it's possible to link up in that but I loved that game when it came out.

Guest kionee

I have l4d, l4d2, borderland and tf2 also...be happy to play those sometime with ya'll

i have both of those games and would love to play.. message me on here and ill get it on my phone or message me on steam

PaulMck86

Guest McGib

I play WWIIOL:BE (World War II:Battlefield Europe) is the main one outside of WoT. I have played Teamfortress, dont think I'm that good. Looking to add one more game, trying to decide on either Company of Heroes, Red Orchestra, or Men of War.