Sign in to follow this  
Spidermang84

Just a general thanks guys

I just wanted to tell everyone thank you. For being there, for listening, for busting my balls. Definitely having a "support" group like this has made some stressful times less stress filled. It's provided an escape and a place to bounce thoughts and ideas back and forth. So whether you just joined up or have been here since before I joined, thank you. Us dads have to stick together. :woot

Thanks for being part of our community.  Sometimes it feels like most people think of us a video game community and that's fine, but it's nice to remember that first and foremost we are a community of dads.

Sometimes it feels like most people think of us a video game community and that's fine, but it's nice to remember that first and foremost we are a community of dads.

I don't think that could have been said any better Pin

Yeah man, thanks for being part of this great community !!

I've been following your other thread, haven't really had a chance to comment, but have read some great advice anyway !

sometimes just reading other issues that dads are going through, and the responses, help me get through stuff i'm dealing with even if it has nothing to do with the topic at hand !!

Glad you can get some sort of relief from stress even if it's for a moment !!

Thanks so much everyone.  Thanks for the kind words.  Thanks for being so much of a driving force behind this community that continues to thrive.  Thanks.

I would hug the sh*t out of you guyz right now.

nothing wrong with a hug...but i'd prefer to keep my sh*t inside until i'm ready to drop it myself.