Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Villid: Dad in the Spotlight May 2nd - 6th

Alright everyone, let's hear it for Villid as our Dad in the spotlight.  Thanks for stepping up and let's hear all about you.

Monday-Tell us about yourself and how you found us

Tuesday-Tell us about your family

Wednesday-Tell us about all your job and your hobbies

Thursday-Tell us about where you have been and where you want to go

Friday-Other dads from the site question the dad in the spotlight, ask them a question and they answer it(within reason)

My turn, sweet  :woot

Well, about me.  My name is Sean.  I'm 28 and from Rock Hill, SC, about 20 minutes south of Charlotte.  I've got one child, a son named Ethan who is 4.  I'm currently in the middle of a divorce, which I've talked with some of you about.  I'm a manager at a Radio Shack in Charlotte, been doing that for about a year now.  Job sucks, but thats a story for another day :)  Ive lived in Rock Hill for about 16 years, minus a year where I attended the University of South Carolina, which I flunked out of. 

I first came across daddyplace during a community playdate on XBL.  Got to playing online with joey, aftr and a few others and when they decided to come here I migrated along with them.  Great decision. 

I'll try and be a little more prompt with tomorrows write up    :2thumbs

Guest IneptCorpse

I use to live about 8 blocks from USC, not sure how the school was but loved all the girls joggin in front of my house. :tonguedrop

Hey Sean, sorry about the divorce. I hope things work out for both parties. I feel you about flunking out. Immediately after high school I went to Florida International University for two semesters. I had SOOOOooo much fun that I completely flunked out and my dad said, "I'm no longer supporting your college career, financially." With that said, I enrolled in a community college -- I never finished. :mangoo I ended up in a technical school doing web development. Good times! :excited

Family time.  Well like I said, I've got a 4 year old ethan.  He's starting school in the fall.  He is currently living with his mother, so I omly see him every other weekend.  It's pretty tough, especially since this is exactly the situation I swore i would never be in.  My ex and I were married for about 6 months, and it will be 2 years end of the month since separated.  Luckily my parents were nice enough to take me in, and I'm still living there now. 

I don't currently have any plans on fighting for custody.  She's a good mother most the time, and it wouldn't do anything but harm ethan in the long run.

Sent from my HTC Incredible when I should be working instead of screwing around