Sign in to follow this  
gpc_4

DHO WoT Live Event, Thursday, July 30

I’ll be hosting a live event for the community on Thursday, July 30 from 9pm ET to…at least 11pm ET, but most likely until 12.

To be eligible, you need to be a member of the DHO community and present in Discord voice chat for at least one of the group drops. You do not need to be in a DHO clan.

We will be doing single player drops in random battles from tiers 6-10. The format will be drops at each tier and then start over at tier VI. Repeat until the event concludes.

To maximize your participation, make sure only standard battles are selected in settings.

Prizes

1. Destroy gpc_4.

3,000 gold.

Tanker that destroys the tank of gpc_4 the most times during the event. Kills by SPGS and wheelies WILL NOT COUNT. Ties will be decided by whoever destroyed gpc_4 first during the event. Tally will be kept by the host.

2. Highest base XP.

30 days premium.

Tanker with the highest base XP battle during the event. The battle does not need to include gpc_4, but it must be a battle that was part of the group drops (running on the honor system here). To enter, post an image of your base XP in the dedicated Discord chat channel.

3. Random winner.

1,250 gold.

Any eligible tanker that joins at least one drop will have their name entered in a drawing. Tally kept by the host.

All eligibility and rules can be changed at my own whims.

1 hour ago, Airbornebob said:

Will TK's count or not...asking for a friend.🧲

If you can make a teamkill happen without team damage then I’ll count it. 

On 7/27/2020 at 7:39 PM, gpc_4 said:

I’ll be hosting a live event for the community on Thursday, July 30 from 9pm ET to…at least 11pm ET, but most likely until 12.

To be eligible, you need to be a member of the DHO community and present in Discord voice chat for at least one of the group drops. You do not need to be in a DHO clan.

We will be doing single player drops in random battles from tiers 6-10. The format will be drops at each tier and then start over at tier VI. Repeat until the event concludes.

To maximize your participation, make sure only standard battles are selected in settings.

Prizes

1. Destroy gpc_4.

3,000 gold.

Tanker that destroys the tank of gpc_4 the most times during the event. Kills by SPGS and wheelies WILL NOT COUNT. Ties will be decided by whoever destroyed gpc_4 first during the event. Tally will be kept by the host.

2. Highest base XP.

30 days premium.

Tanker with the highest base XP battle during the event. The battle does not need to include gpc_4, but it must be a battle that was part of the group drops (running on the honor system here). To enter, post an image of your base XP in the dedicated Discord chat channel.

3. Random winner.

1,250 gold.

Any eligible tanker that joins at least one drop will have their name entered in a drawing. Tally kept by the host.

All eligibility and rules can be changed at my own whims.

Bump. 
This is tonight!

I think it was a successful event. 

29 total tankers were present for at least one battle. We had a couple good drops with 8-12 total DHO in a match.

Winners.....

1. ZillaNut , 2 gpc_4 kills for 3000 gold.

2. Blackroan , 1230 base XP for 30 days premium.

3. Vinsent , random draw for 1250 gold. 

Prizes have been sent.

Thanks to everyone that stopped by.

11 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

I think it was a successful event. 

29 total tankers were present for at least one battle. We had a couple good drops with 8-12 total DHO in a match.

Winners.....

1. ZillaNut , 2 gpc_4 kills for 3000 gold.

2. Blackroan , 1230 base XP for 30 days premium.

3. Vinsent , random draw for 1250 gold. 

Prizes have been sent.

Thanks to everyone that stopped by.

Thanks again for hosting. Hope it was a Happy Birthday.