Sign in to follow this  
MagmaFlow

Video Game Trading / Borrowing

Guest krashhole

Cool. I know what you mean by chilling out also. Kinda why I like single player games so much.

battlefield online and fifa 11 online to play against my dad are about the only ones im playing online.....offline is a bit better for me at the moment because i can always pause it when my little one needs me lol lol

battlefield online and fifa 11 online to play against my dad are about the only ones im playing online.....offline is a bit better for me at the moment because i can always pause it when my little one needs me lol lol

Agreed

Guest otoha0309

Um i only have a few.

Fable 3

N32

Neir

Bayonetta

For my own conscience i would prefer to ship these in a hard case that isn't actually the game case. i have a bunch of usps flat rate envelopes on hand so if someone wants to borrow one it may be easiest to ship them in one.

Looking for anyone that is lending/renting/selling either TMNT or King Kong (or both), or any games that have really quick, easy achievements (already played Avatar: TLA and Madden 06, lol) for Xbox 360 so I can classy lady out the achievements. Will pay for shipping to me and back to you. Should be a week (max) turnaround, at most, since the achievements only take a few hours each to complete.

So, particularly looking for:

TMNT

Peter Jackson's King Kong

Backyard Football '10

Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush

Truth or Lies

Dash of Destruction (sendable on a Microsoft memory card or a USB drive)

CSI: Hard Evidence

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy

My Horse and Me 2

Hannah Montana: The Movie

So, as you can see, anything at all that can be turned around fairly quick. If so, send me a PM about "terms" and such.

Thanks!