Sign in to follow this  
Adventurous1

Another dad looking a clan and people like myself

Hey guys, another dad here, 2 kids, 22 and 6. Been gaming since early 80's. I game on Xbox and PC as Adventurous1
Reads (Adventurous-One) I'm Living in NJ, and have been obsessed with WOT. I have close to 2k under my belt and play everyday. i was looking for a clan, and thru the wonders of the internet for you guys. This looks like a great site and happy to be aboard, and look forward to going to battle with you.

Welcome, This is a great place with a great bunch of guys. I'm sure you'll be gettining an invite tomorrow. Just post in the WoT thread for one. There is also a lot of other good stuff on the site just take your time and look around.

BigD

Thanks BigDaddy, It looks like a great site, I wish i had thought of it. I look forward to the invite, i'm getting real tired of the campers and cowards running after i help them and they leave me for dead.

:bananarock Welcome to the HideOut!!!!  :woot
[quote name="Adventurous1" post="296303" timestamp="1378880148"]
campers and cowards running after i help them and they leave me for dead.
[/quote]
hmmm sounds like Pitts....... that was kinda mean lol

Guest ......
Nice to have you fellas with us.  I have sent invites to each of you for WoT.  Also browse these forums, we have lots of topics under way and find the thread on Vent info so you can chat with us in game!!

Amos

Great to have you here Adventurous.  When I see your screen name, all I can think of is Drizzt's avatar of Adventure Time.  :lol
That sure is once heck of a age separation, but you will find a few other dads here with some crazy age separation as well.  We have a ton of dads playing PC and Xbox, so I'm sure you will make some fast friends, and have a blast.  Whether you want to do better, or just have a blast, we got you covered.  Hope to see you around.

[quote name="iampiper13" post="296312" timestamp="1378897541"]
:bananarock Welcome to the HideOut!!!!  :woot
[quote author=Adventurous1 link=topic=23051.msg296303#msg296303 date=1378880148]
campers and cowards running after i help them and they leave me for dead.
[/quote]
hmmm sounds like Pitts....... that was kinda mean lol
[/quote]

:lmao2 :lmao2

No, no. . . .that's how I roll !! haha

Welcome Adventurous1 glad you found us !! that is quite a spread you have there with your kids !!  :lol

hope you enjoyyourself here !!  :2thumbs