Sign in to follow this  
Guest Krull1970

New guy here

Guest Krull1970
Hi All,

Like everyone here I'm a dad. Other titles include husband, computer geek, brother, friend, gamer, asshole......... But, first and foremost Daddy. I have two beautiful daughters that are very active in sports. Which keep my wife and I hopping. I am an active gamer in World of Tanks and have been looking for a new clan to call home. I saw the post about a clan for dads and said that's for me. Look forward to hanging out with y'all.

Krull1970

Hey Krull welcome to DHO.  There are many Tankers here both on Xbox and on the PC.  Feel free to look around and comment on any conversation that might interest you.  Congratulations on the daughters.

:excited :excited :excited :excited :excited :excited

:2thumbs :2thumbs :2thumbs :2thumbs :2thumbs :2thumbs

Guest ......
Glad you've found us.  I love it here, and every Tuesday Bumpkin buys the first round! :trap

Gotta give you a +1 for the avatar pic too.  Man, I used to watch Krull like once a week as a kid.  I love that movie.  What kid didn't dream of having that kick a** ninja star that you could throw and it comes back to you as you travel with barbarians and wizards.  So cool.