Toggle shoutbox Dads Shout

Harbinger_Of... : (20 March 2017 - 11:28 AM)

Welcome Mike

SilntMercy : (20 March 2017 - 12:36 PM)

claiming Jammer as someone who sent you here... you should rethink that intro

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 02:56 PM)

How's it going over here?

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 02:57 PM)

Discord is on the fritz at the moment

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 02:58 PM)

oh yea, if you're picking up Mass Effect, it's got an early release time! I was told 9pm today(CST) is when i could pick it up.

chaosdemon19... : (20 March 2017 - 06:08 PM)

hello all

xJediDadx : (20 March 2017 - 08:13 PM)

hey chaos

Sixman_Up : (21 March 2017 - 05:08 AM)

DHO2 is standing up a Strongholds battle formation, each Wednesday night at 8:00pm (EST). Required Equipment; 1. Please have at least a Tier 6 vehicle. Vehicle type not too important as we are going to have fun! 2. Teamspeak Optional

joey791 : (22 March 2017 - 03:17 AM)

Welcome to the forums excpomelo :)

thedakar : (22 March 2017 - 07:30 AM)

Sixman, that 1 am local time for me - but if I can find a way to get up to play for an hour, I would find it refreshing!

Sixman_Up : (22 March 2017 - 10:09 AM)

Sounds good dakar.. Sorry for the time difference.. We get this rolling strong, I'm sure that other Dad's will stand up other days..

joey791 : (24 March 2017 - 10:55 AM)

Welcome to the forums jlo3 :)

Wasted : (25 March 2017 - 01:07 AM)

hey guys! been away for a bit. hopped in ts on a FRIDAY night, not too late...nobody?..whats going on?

G3nst3r : (25 March 2017 - 01:32 PM)

Yo Wasted .Everyone getting burned out on the T25 mission or had other things to do....good to see you, wondered where you been.

joey791 : (26 March 2017 - 11:42 AM)

Welcome to the forums Shajtan :)

joey791 : (27 March 2017 - 03:12 AM)

Welcome to the forums Donnyv2 :)

SGrant7 : (27 March 2017 - 09:33 AM)

Anyone ever taken their kids to a Rally Cross event? The tour is coming through my city for the first time this summer and I'm thinking my son would love it...

bergsteiger : (27 March 2017 - 11:29 AM)

G3nst3r, I never see you in TS anymore :(

Juggernaut41 : (27 March 2017 - 12:35 PM)

Whatup wasted! I was away at kid's baseball tourney... I'll be on next weekend tho (and some this week)

Bubba187 : (27 March 2017 - 02:36 PM)

Havent been Grant, but cant imagine it being a bad time

Photo

The Metalhead Thread

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:05 AM

I love listening to new metal stuff whether its death metal, metalcore, progressive metal...whatever.If I find anything good I'll post here...you guys do the same!!!If somebody gives a good suggestion you never heard of give 'em a headshot!!!

:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Post only unheard or more rare of stuff...no point in posting pages and pages of slayer songs (even though they kick bum).:lol
Greetings humans...I am Ziltoid the Omniscient. I have come far from across the omniverse. You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee...BLACK. You have 5 earth minutes. Make it perfect!!!

Posted Image

Users Awards

#2 lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

First up...from one of my favorite albums from last year.The whole album is solid.

Greetings humans...I am Ziltoid the Omniscient. I have come far from across the omniverse. You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee...BLACK. You have 5 earth minutes. Make it perfect!!!

Posted Image

Users Awards

#3 urwathrtz

urwathrtz

Commander

• Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:18 PM

Been listening to the new Old Gods album. So good. If you like Converge or The Dillinger Escape Plan you'll love this. Here's a link to listen :

http://www.thrashhit...lized-violence/

#4 Teknophyl

Teknophyl

Commander

• Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

I like TDEP, not so much on Converge. Thanks for the heads up.

So I put all my music on shuffle when I load it up, and I was pleasantly surprised at 730 am with this:

Jx9CxQ3yOFs

Users Awards

#5 lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:27 PM

Been listening to the new Old Gods album. So good. If you like Converge or The Dillinger Escape Plan you'll love this. Here's a link to listen :

http://www.thrashhit...lized-violence/

That's a pretty cool sound.I like the song Rumble Fish off there...though their a little short for my tastes.They kind of remind me of Protest the Hero a little bit (minus the singing lulz).So I'll link one of their vids below.They have a new album coming out in a couple months I'm very stoked for.

I like TDEP, not so much on Converge. Thanks for the heads up.

So I put all my music on shuffle when I load it up, and I was pleasantly surprised at 730 am with this:

Jx9CxQ3yOFs

Yeah mang!Dethklok is awesome though admittedly for my death metal kicks I usually put on some Cannibal Corpse.:smile2

Posted Image

Users Awards

#6 lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:53 AM

From the new Born of Osiris album.

Posted Image

Users Awards

#7 the irish fuse

the irish fuse

Commander

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:54 AM

:headbang that's pretty sweet
If you fear dying, then you're already dead.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Users Awards

#8 lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

lxl ZiLTOiD lxl

God-Like

• God-Like
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:01 AM

This is a great song with beautiful melody section a few minutes in.

Posted Image

Users Awards

#9 Guest_Bergrom_*

Guest_Bergrom_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

I know.The video is cheesy.But I love Gloryhammer's debut release, "Tales From the Kingdom of Fife."It is delicious power metal.Here is a link to "Angus McFife."

:headbang

#10 Guest_Renovatio 42_*

Guest_Renovatio 42_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

ONSLAUGHT - Chaos Is King (2013)

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users