New headset needed

I've never used those Corsair H50/H60 models in the article, but I have used older generations of the current Corsair Void (the wireless version) and it was fairly comfortable. Used it for a number of years, passed it on to my son who used it for a number of years. Bought it on a whim at Fry's and certainly got my money's worth from it. The wired version of the void elite is $60 on Amazon now if you are interested.

However, the headset that I use now (and will keep buying/using) is the Steelseries Arctis 7 (don't buy it until it's around $100). Awesome fit for my head (big head) and the retractable mic/mute button placement along with quality of the audio is good for me. Note that I'm not an audiofile so I can't tell you if the quality is on par with the likes of Sennheiser and what not.

I will say that I've been using my gaming headset since we've been quarantined to handle work calls and it works great. I bought a simple USB switch that is plugged both into my work laptop and home desktop and can easily switch between the two at the click of a button. Beats the stupid prices I see for office headsets that I know coworkers bought and spent near $200 for to work from home.

Anyhow, I hope that helps some. Sorry to tempt you with spending more, but I find spending the money is worth it for the long haul of both comfort and use.