Ruiner

DHO Podcast Casting Call

Hahahah Ruiner, you make it sound like the mafia ! we chose you, you must do it !!! hahaha not really what I meant, but point taken !!  :lol

Yeah, I know, but case in point, you said you wanted Rain on, and Rain said he wanted you on, and yet neither of you actually volunteered to be on.  :lol

Yeah, just a thought, and thinking about it voting or polls wouldn't work either as it'd be a popularity game and feeling might get hurt . . . .so. . . .good luck with that !!  :lol

Yeah, just a thought, and thinking about it voting or polls wouldn't work either as it'd be a popularity game and feeling might get hurt . . . .so. . . .good luck with that !!  :lol

Yep, we just need popular members to volunteer... That's it... You know, like people with blue names... And closets...  :happyyes

Yep, we just need popular members to volunteer... That's it... You know, like people with blue names... And closets...  :happyyes

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 I got nothing good to contribute, nobody want a closet podcast !! Much more interesting dads here man !!

Howdy,

I've listened to all the podcasts and I think the latest one was the best so far. I had a great time and laughed quite a lot. Thank you for dedicating the effort and time needed to do them as I think it "fleshes" out the names we see on posts and makes the dads tangible as real people. I just got Skype and I'd like to throw my hat into the ring as a possible guest. Keep up the good work!