Sign in to follow this  
RIPxDevilMutt

New to DHO DevilMutt

Hello DHO. Names Joe aka DevilMutt. I am a former Marine and now PD Detective. Live in Georgia and am a father of a newborn baby boy and teenage daughter. Found DHO when I was looking for an older adult group to play World of Tanks with. As for hobbies, as of late, I’ve been gaming hahaha. Playing World of Tanks, World of Warcraft, and Call of Duty on Xbox. Away from the TV, I love building scale models. Bit of a super geek, and I own it! HAHAHA. Anyway, anyone on World of Tanks, I’m hanging around Tier 5 to work on my skill and build up my crew skills, so if you’re playing around that Tier give me a shout, I’d love to platoon with ya. Happy Tanking!!

WoT: RIPxDevilMutt  (same for xbox live)

Guest Renovatio 42
Welcome Joe! Did you say Call of Duty on Xbox? Glad you're here! When do you normally play? New maps come out tomorrow! Hope you can join us.

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk

Welcome to the clan Joe. You'll find there are a lot of us vets and a few active duty personal as well that play Tanks so see you on the battlefield.  :happyyes

Uh-Rah, DevilMutt.  Always glad to see another Leatherneck on the site.  We have quite a group of dads playing WoT, and you will find some dads also interested in scale models in the hobbies board.  Sorry to hear about the teenage daughter.  We are DADD's  here.  Dads Against Daughters Dating.  Haha.  I hope you enjoy the site and we see you around.  Happy Fourth, and thanks for your service.

Thanks all for the big welcome. As for the Call of Duty, love playing it, taking a break at the moment from COD. focusing my game time on WoT right now. Game is addictive! Looking for anyone else that's fairly new in the group to hook up with and platoon when their on. I usually get on during the week after I help out feeding the baby, round 8 pm est. play for about and hour or so. Weekends I'm on late night after kids a wife go to bed, unless I get a special invite from the wife wink wink. So, if your a noob and want to team up with another king noob, hit me up.