Sign in to follow this  
Hulk Jr457

Let's have some giveaway fun!!

Its Hulk Jr457 here and I have some stuff to give away!!

First you must have at least 25 posts to enter into this giveaway.

Second you must be an Xbox user with a Live Account because this giveaway is to xbox live gold members.

Third you must have a Kinect... I know I know I am picky. I like my women the same way so what can I say.  :2thumbs:excited

With that being said here are the prizes up for grabs; your choice of either The Gunslinger and/or Carnival Kinect games. They are key downloads and full versions of the game. First two people to answer this riddle will get the game. Its first come first served so hopefully you answer quick so you can have the game you want.

Riddle: You are stuck in the cold and find your way to a cabin. The cabin has wood, a candle, a stove, oil, and a match. Which do you light first to keep yourself alive?

I will be waiting!!! :gayfight

Sent you a pm with the answer

Yes you are sir. PM your email and which game you like. Still one more left next person to PM the answer wins whatever game is left.

pm'd you

You are the second sir. Well played Dads. Ragingpdm as soon as Galjin tells me what game he wants you will have the other. PM me your email and I will send you the code.

Oops back to two give always,  I have to dq myself,  I don't have kinnex so much for being able to follow simple instructions,  boo!! Hiss for

Me!! Yippee for whoever wins...

With Giljin out Huddled Terror is the next runner up. So Ragingpdm Pm your email and your choice since you are now first and HuddledTerror you Pm you email and I will get those codes to you guys. Thanks for playing!!