Sign in to follow this  
xxDerPittsxx

What would you like to hear on DHO's Podcast ?

Got some ideas for your podcast:

1) Video games based off of Current Table Top/RPG games ie. Baulders Gate, MAgic the Gathering, Ticket to Ride, and the newest kickstarter for one of my favorites:  Shadowrun: Hong Kong

2) With the Avengers Age of Ultron just around the corner I think an episode dedicated to the Great MArvel/DC videogames that have been produced, as well as the reminiscing about your favorite comic stories, from movie/tv/comics whatever.

Keep up the good work guys!

I do not know if the Podcast had looked to cover it before, but possibly an evaluation/discussion of the good points and bad points of World of Warships?  World of Tanks is transitioning to include XBox One and PS4 as well; have any of the regulars looked at those editions?

Ayleward2

I have looked at them. I've tried to play it on the PC.

I've come to the conclusion that WoT (and the other World of games) is not for me. Even games that are like it aren't. Even Warframe I don't play as heavily as I do anymore. And even when I did play it, I was moderate at best. I'm also not really interested in the subject matter of the game. Yes, I like tanks. Tanks are cool, but I'm not into the history of the tanks. Generally, I'm more interested in fantasy land stuff. Things like dragons and knights. That speaks to me along with the futuristic themes in sci-fi. Anything that is kind of 'modern' really doesn't interest me much.

Not saying that WoT is a bad game. The traffic on this site says otherwise. It's just not for me.

I can't speak for the other people on the podcast.