Happy Fathers Day! ×
Sign in to follow this  
xxDerPittsxx

What would you like to hear on DHO's Podcast ?

Like what franchises should stay and what should get axed?

Yeah I guess...could be a single game but probably just a series in general that's been played out and you'd love to leave behind or one that could really benefit from a next gen system.  Could create interesting banter/debate...I'm sure everyone can agree to axe Gears.  :lol

Blasphemy!! It can be rebuilt. Turned into something...

Nah. I'm sure it's done.

Good topic, though.

Just a thought for a bit more flexibility...

Alternating the podcast format between heavily dad focused discussion and heavily technical/gaming discussion.

Personally, I've enjoyed it as it is... but with the new gens around the corner and all the new gadgets for the upcoming season... and then all the relational/parental potentials up for grabs as the holidays approach... it might be a good diversion in format if needed, until the first of the new year settles in.

I would also keep seamlessly interchanging screennames/realnames. For those of us who can rarely get into an online group consistently... it helps to solidify who we need to run from, and who we can 1shot across the map...  :lol

Anyway... just rambling. I enjoy the podcast immensely, regardless of what the reviews say!

Alternating focus is not a bad idea,but an hour long podcast is plenty to discuss both I would think. We have dads that hardly game if at all and dads that do nothing but. If I was new to the site and listened to a podcast that dealt only with ps3 and Xbox games but I was still stuck with a dusty old Super Nintendo I might lose interest. So maybe focus on one but still touch on the other? But honestly I like it how it is.

I agree with you DDX4, personally I'm good with it as it is. I was just throwing out options. I didn't necessarily mean only new gen stuff... anything gaming related. I just know those will be hot topics so I used them for an example.

SNES? Probably ruined my parents Christmas that year (or secretly made it)... but my brother and I thought it was nifty!  :happyyes

Game Fricassee? What?  :eek

... but I digress...

Or we could have a couple of sexy voiced ladies talking about how they play with each other ... O:-)

That won't work. Aftr and Joey don't sound sexy.

Guest Renovatio 42

An episode talking about preparing for Halloween:

* kids dressing up this year

* kids safety

* parent's dressing up?

* what to do what all that candy?

not this?