Sign in to follow this  
xxDerPittsxx

What would you like to hear on DHO's Podcast ?

Thought I'd start a thread asking everyone what they'd like to hear in the podcast !

Personally I'd like to hear a little about the new 360 WOT game coming out, I know we have some dads that PC WOT and also play 360, so based on what we have for information now I'd like an unbiased talk about it !

I know guys like XTR, Neo, platt and many others play on both so I think it'd be really interesting ?

You really gotta come tank with us, sir.  Consider it training for the 360 version....

An armed man is a citizen.  An unarmed man is a subject.

Perhaps that would be a good place to plug our weekly game nights and clan events.

This is a good idea !

This might not be so easy to do. Not only because we're planning on recording every other week, but the only weekly game night (I think is) going on is the Halo 4 nights on Saturday. I say i think because there is nothing on the site calendar for this, or any other planned event.  :blink2

We will gladly plug events for the site, like the potential PMS mixer, but please be sure you are putting these things on the calendar when they happen, plan them far enough so they can be mentioned on a show, and email podcast@dadshideout.com like Magma said, to cover all bases and get the most exposure.  :2thumbs

pan nailed a good idea.

also maybe we could highlight popular threads and maybe have like a happy birthday section too.

but my biggest suggestion would be to just find some bits, some segments to integrate. if the podcast is gonna be an hour long then break it up with some bits, 4 dudes just chit chatting is a normal night in a party on xbl or in vent on wot.

What are you considering a "bit?" Our XBL/Skype conversations are WAY less structured than what the first show was, and we didn't think anyone would actively want to listen to hours of flatulence and Ahnold impersonations.    :lol

Guest otoha0309

just like how a radio show has scheduled events regularly. like the morning show that I listen to has a bit called wake and bake with jer dog every wednesday at 7 where a well known pot head stand up comedian comes on and tells something he learned each day of the week from a pot head comedian standpoint

I want to get involved with this. I have some pc game night ideas...and iv done this kind if thing before. Like our monthly webshow at rockofsea.com

I do think we need sections like the news for different sections of dho such as dadsstuff, cars, Xbox PS3 and pc ect ect. Of course some will have longer spots than others. I could do the pc section if you need me. I also could do music too like rep the dads in bands local shows ans stuff. 

Let me know pittzy.

Ps that's your name.now....pittzy. courtesy of me. Your welcome

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 4 Beta

chase, i think you'd be a great guest with all your knowledge of gaming, music, pc stuff and on and on and on lol !! i actually have nothing to do with this but shoot aftr a pm or email podcast@dadshideout.com

just like how a radio show has scheduled events regularly. like the morning show that I listen to has a bit called wake and bake with jer dog every wednesday at 7 where a well known pot head stand up comedian comes on and tells something he learned each day of the week from a pot head comedian standpoint

That's kind of what we were think of in regards to regular segments, but do you have any ideas that would be related to being a dad and PG rated?  :lol

That's kind of what we were think of in regards to regular segments, but do you have any ideas that would be related to being a dad and PG rated?  :lol

We could have a segment on the correct way to become a dad.... Oh wait pg rated....lol

Okay but seriously, we could have a segment about time management of gaming while being a dad and a husband and how and when to include family in gaming. I know a lot of us struggle with getting in gametime while being a dad when society thinks we should just grow up lol.

We could have a segment on the correct way to become a dad.... Oh wait pg rated....lol

Okay but seriously, we could have a segment about time management of gaming while being a dad and a husband and how and when to include family in gaming. I know a lot of us struggle with getting in gametime while being a dad when society thinks we should just grow up lol.

Winner !!!!

Winner !!!!

damn that is a good one!

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Tapatalk 4 Beta