Sign in to follow this  
Mr Linford

Fathers Day

Happy fathers day guys! no pics from me. Missus forgot so not even a card :lol

I started the day dressing the little one and giving her breakfast, ended up doing the laundry, then made my lunch and ended up sharing it with lil'un and now watching her play whilst missus has a nap. I could have sworn today was meant to be my day lol

Might the mrs be a little tired from your pre-father's day "present" last night/early this morning?  :lol

Happy Dad Day to you all!  Try to celebrate with those little bundles of joy (even if they're in their 30's) who made you what you are today~ dads!  Also, try to include bacon in your activities today.  ;)

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

I was working. heading to my in laws in Conn. to get the kids. My wife left them there. She is going to Vegas of business till Tuesday (Hush now,  keep it down now, Voices carry...). In laws are cooking us dinner. Got an early gift, my 3 year old decide that sleeping from 8 PM last night to 3 AM this morning was enough for her. Brought her in the bed with the wife and I. She likes to snuggle with Dad, so that was cool even if I lost some sleep.

My 9 year old likes to snuggle also. At what age do any of you dads out there have girls, decided they were tired of snuggling daddy?

My girls are only 6 and 4, so snuggling is still very much a part of my time with them.  I woke up two days ago with my 4 yo in bed next to me, probably because of some overnight storms.  :lol.  I don't think there is a right age for snuggling to end.  My sisters still snuggled with my dad on the couch through high school.  I think it's just a girl thing.  How old do you think you want to be when you push her away from you?

Enjoy the time together.  God forbid something tragic happen that ends it way too soon.

Sent from my iPad like a ninja turtle wielding Tapatalk.