Bombaybacon

Global Map Season 14: Mar 25-June 15

Just getting back into WOT after a short break.  Initially joined DHO the other day but if DHO-X would like another player for Season 14 I'd be glad to help.  I have the Object 277, IS-7, Object 140, Object 430U, 268v4, Super Conq, 60tp, Progetto 65, WZ-111 5A, and 113 in my garage.

:tank

39 minutes ago, Dutch_323 said:

Just getting back into WOT after a short break.  Initially joined DHO the other day but if DHO-X would like another player for Season 14 I'd be glad to help.  I have the Object 277, IS-7, Object 140, Object 430U, 268v4, Super Conq, 60tp, Progetto 65, WZ-111 5A, and 113 in my garage.

:tank

Our normal nights are Tues/Thur/Sat, roughly between 9pm and 11pm eastern time. No one is expected to hit them all, but how does this work for you in general?

Those nights should work fine.  I'm "Semi-Retired" right now with the emphasis being more on the retired part and less the "semi" part.  Also, I'm in Michigan so EST is my zone.

Also, I forgot to mention I do have previous Clan Wars experience. 

We are scheduled to have our first battles tonight, 9pm eastern. Get in early to get your spot and go over strats, etc.

Edit: I think our first battle is actually 9:15pm eastern, so show up around 9.