Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunburntaxe1565

Hey everybody, it's good to be here

Guest sunburntaxe1565
Hi folks,

My name is Rob, and I'm a 47 year old Dad from Birmingham in the UK.

I found the forum through the DHO Clan on COD Black Ops ll - was fed up of getting mashed by 12 year old Game Divas  :lol

Sounds like I came to the right place, so hope to make a few new buddies here online.

I play COD BOPS2 (averagely!) and have access to MW3 & BOPS as well, so not fussy gamewise (open to suggestions too...) but only have limited time to play, so hope I can hook up with a few of you without TimeZones etc getting in the way.

enough waffling, feel free to add me on Xbox Live (gamertag is my forum name) and look forward to saying 'Hi' to some of you in person  :smile2

Cheers!

Rob

Great to have you here Rob.  We actually have quite a few Dads from the UK so I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone to game with.  Glad you found us.  Feel free to look around and jump into any conversations that might interest you.

Guest sunburntaxe1565
Hi ! thanks for the welcome  :smile2

Good to hear there's some of us UK'ers here too.

I've just downloaded Tapatalk on to my Android phone too, so can mooch about the forum at my leisure :biggrin

Now I just need to track down a few Xbox COD gamers...

Cheers,

Rob

Guest Renovatio 42
Greetings Rob! Welcome to the Dadshideout! I'm glad that you made it here to the forums. Enjoy yourself and the site!

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk

Guest sunburntaxe1565
Cool people? That's me out then! lol I shall take a look.
Cheers
Rob.

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Rob.  Sounds like you are getting your way around the forum just fine.  We have a bunch of CoD dads, and we all know what you mean with the Gamer Divas.  Just watched that movie "Noobz" on Netflix.  Oh yeah, I think we all can relate.  Hope you have a blast with the other dads in CoD and continue to stop by the site.

Guest sunburntaxe1565
Thanks for the warm welcome  :smile2 I feel like I belong already :excited

Hope to get on CoD a bit later this evening (UK time) and look forward to trying out my new Clan Tag (yes, I was accepted in to DHO ! Whoo hoo)

Still not entirely sure how to hook up with other DHO'ers, but I'm sure Ill get the hang of it! :cool

See you all on the Maps!

Cheers,
Rob