Sign in to follow this  
Junglist0682

Hungover at work sucks

man up, and suffer for your stupidity    :tongue

so we're clear, i'm more than a bit of a jerk, and if you were hung over whilst working with me...i'd so totally "accidentally" drop large metal objects that make all kinds of noise.  I'd suddenly have to make the parts that used the loudest tools.  I'd have to cut up all of my scrap....and make you enjoy the loud motor, and the constant thudding of the shear hitting home.

:drunk  to next weekend bud  :smile2

I'd have to agree with Las, I am the same sort of bum once I find out someone is hungover LOL

Well it seemed as if I was also having a bad migraine. I began to get nausea and my head was pounding. Good think I only worked four hours, but as soon as I got home I took my meds. What a day it was! dam migraines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk! Whoot Whoot!

ok, migraines suck bum.  Dated a girl who got them bad, she was so messed up that even the light from a room on the fully opposite side of the house from her (seen under a closed door) caused her to get sick.

ok, migraines suck a**.  Dated a girl who got them bad, she was so messed up that even the light from a room on the fully opposite side of the house from her (seen under a closed door) caused her to get sick.

Yeah I was like that as a kid my parents had to black out my windows and put towels under the door to block light. Luckily a small percentage of males grow out of them and I haven't had one since like 15!