Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

@dadshideout.com email

Thought I'd PMed you yesterday but seeing no trace of having done so, so posting here as well just to be safe. I'd like to request pctech4life@dadshideout.com, please!  :happyyes

My email app on my phone apparently stopped pulling from my dho email back in December. My computer is down at the moment so I'm borrowing one from my brother. So I was wondering, how do I find the site for the email again? Lol

So, with the recent upgrade and reinstall on my computer, I lost everything I had saved...forgot to copy my bookmarks.  As such, I have once again lost the how to access my @dadshidout email.

Sorry, another question: Any idea why my phone client won't update with emails any newer than last December? My last phone did it and I just set up the account today on my new phone and it's doing it there, also.

I need to get with @Aftrthought051 on this - I just renewed dadshideout.com with our provider and I don't see any support for dadshideout.com emails.  If that is gone, i'll update and close this thread.