Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Laspher: Dad in the Spotlight 4/15 - 4/19

Hahahahahaha F both you mother bleepers !!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

sadly, i can't +1 myself for getting Dave's goat.

Hahahahahahah I'll plus one you buddy, cause that was pretty good !!!

I +1'd you (kinda sounds wrong lol)

I thought he liked sheep or maybe its that he likes being the sheep hmmmm

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

back on track now.....

Tuesday-Tell us about your family.

As I have already mentioned, I'm married with 5 girls.  I met my wife through a co-worker--long story, if you want the details, you'll have to ask Friday.  We've been married 10 years this past Feburary.  She is a wonderful woman, kind, loving, caring...and tolerant beyond belief.  I say this because I have a horrible temper that is hard to control.  She's great at getting me to calm down, and patient enough to keep trying on some of my worse days.

Now for the part EVERYONE is dying to know about. My daughters.  All of my daughters are very bright.  2 of them are in an advanced study program in elementary school.  My eldest is an artist, she loves to draw...especially bengal tigers!  She also loves MU because of their mascot.  My 2nd eldest just won a local spelling bee for 2nd grade.  My youngest is already impressing an "at home early child educator"--a program where they come by and hand out information about a child's development at a certain stage--with her ability to use an ipad (unlock, flip through the menus, and find the game she wants to play).  And no, it wasn't our Ipad, it was the visitor's.  My middle child is the spitting image of her mother at that age, but she's got my temperment...strong willed and stubborn as a mule.  My 4th little one is very emotional, but that's normal for her age, as she's learning to deal with a lot of stuff. 

Now that I've told you about them a little, and kept you in suspense.  Their ages:  9, 7, 6, 4, and 2.

back on track now.....

Tuesday-Tell us about your family.

As I have already mentioned, I'm married with 5 girls.  I met my wife through a co-worker--long story, if you want the details, you'll have to ask Friday.  We've been married 10 years this past Feburary.  She is a wonderful woman, kind, loving, caring...and tolerant beyond belief.  I say this because I have a horrible temper that is hard to control.  She's great at getting me to calm down, and patient enough to keep trying on some of my worse days.

Now for the part EVERYONE is dying to know about. My daughters.  All of my daughters are very bright.  2 of them are in an advanced study program in elementary school.  My eldest is an artist, she loves to draw...especially bengal tigers!  She also loves MU because of their mascot.  My 2nd eldest just won a local spelling bee for 2nd grade.  My youngest is already impressing an "at home early child educator"--a program where they come by and hand out information about a child's development at a certain stage--with her ability to use an ipad (unlock, flip through the menus, and find the game she wants to play).  And no, it wasn't our Ipad, it was the visitor's.  My middle child is the spitting image of her mother at that age, but she's got my temperment...strong willed and stubborn as a mule.  My 4th little one is very emotional, but that's normal for her age, as she's learning to deal with a lot of stuff. 

Now that I've told you about them a little, and kept you in suspense.  Their ages:  9, 7, 6, 4, and 2.

You are just plain nuts...god help you man when they starting hitting the teenager age or start driving man.  Did u guys just keep trying hoping for a boy or did u not care?

How do you do with distributing your time between kids ? My oldest is 4 and before i had my third me and her did everything as my second is now 20 months but was a mamas boy and didn't do to much with me, but now the third is here it's me trying to play with both but my oldest girl is like "hey" he's my daddy !!  :lol it's always a battle !!!

Excellent questions guys.

Did u guys just keep trying hoping for a boy or did u not care?

After #3, i just didn't care... and to quote my wife, " you'd wish that many sisters on a boy?"

How do you do with distributing your time between kids ? My oldest is 4 and before i had my third me and her did everything as my second is now 20 months but was a mamas boy and didn't do to much with me, but now the third is here it's me trying to play with both but my oldest girl is like "hey" he's my daddy !!  :lol it's always a battle !!!

5 Kids, 5 days a week....1 hour of personal "daddy time", different night, different kid.  We also watch some tv shows together, or a movie from time to time.  Being a house full of girls, I've grown to appreciate the Barbie movies.  The 1 on 1 time is currently suspended because the kids are behind in their basic chores...they HAVE to clean their room, and help keep the living room clean.  They've not done as well as they should have.