Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Mr PhyziX: Dad in the Spotlight Apr. 8 - Apr. 12

Guest PhyziX

Rain's Infamous list of Questions  :lol

Had to dig deep for Rain's infamous list of questions !!

1. If you’re a waiter and a customer was super rude, would you spill food accidentally on them or think about doing this?

No.

2. What was your favorite cartoon character as a kid and why did you enjoy them?

Optimus Prime, cuz he stands for what is all good, & a true leader.

3. If you could choose to have dinner with 5 people (real of fictional) who would you invite and why?

Frank O'Connor, Notch, (Cliffy B. & Randy Pitchford if those two couldn't make it) Tsquared, Angry Joe & Deadmau5. Because they all play a major role as to what I enjoy, & how I enjoy.

4. If in an instant you could become an invisible man, where would you go and what would you do?

Idk, good question... probably Area 51, to see what the truth is, & what's been hidden from us if any at all.

5. If someone made a funny comedy movie about your life, which part of the story would be the funniest and why?

Funniest part, I would have to say is my many random youtube video's, lol.

6. What was your fondest television character when you were a young child? What was it that you liked about them?

The Hulk, He was mean & green, lol.

7. What do you regret the most in your life?

Having a wretched background that tends to not allow me pretty much any job.

8. What’s the most funniest experience you have had in your entire life?

Idk... I'd have to say, when I bricked my 1st Xbox, wasn't funny at the time, but now I know to always add thermal paste, lmao.

9. Have you ever had a date with a person that is much fatter or slimmer than you and when you saw them for the first time what did you think?

Not really.

10. How old were you when you had your first proper date and did you kiss them?

18, yes.

11. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told in your life? Where you caught out?

Blamed my brother for breaking stuff as a child. No, I wasn't.

12. If you instantly turned into a woman for a day, how would you spend that day?

Doing the same I do everyday.

13. When you meet someone for the first time and you do not like them what would you normally do?

Keep my distance & show them I'm not interested.

14. What’s the highest priority for you when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humor, or something else?

Heart, knowledge, looks.

15. Have you ever been caught with your pants down in a public place – if so what were you doing?

No, lmao.

16. What’s the difference between having sex and making love for you and which do you prefer?

one is passionate, an intimate connection as a whole. The other is getting the deed done. I pefer love.

17. If you could change the age that you lost your virginity, would you?

No.

18. What’s your biggest sexual ‘turn-ons’ and ‘turn-offs’?

Wtf, lmao. Idk, ask my wife, taha.

19. Have you ever cheated on your partner? Did they ever find out? If so, what happened?

Nope.

20. Have you ever been caught touching yourself sexually? If you did, how old where you and who caught you?

Nope.

21. Have you ever been to an orgy with more than two other people? If so did you have sex or just watch?

Lmao, this is getting quite hilarious. And no, I haven't.

22. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

One's filled with knowledge & support, the other is filled with funny remarks.

23. How come no one ever says, “Its only  a game” when their team is winning?

Cuz it feels great to win, feels accomplishing.

24. How do you know when a Smurf suffocates?

Cuz I watched Smurfs as a child, I guess, lol.

25.Do you need a silencer when you shoot a mime?

No idea, I don't use guns.

26. Do you find it unnerving that what doctors do is called 'practice'?

Yup, cuz they are proffesionals, I want direct results & outcomes, not uncertainty.

27.Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

No clue, never witnessed one except for hollywood style.

28. If you take an Oriental person and spin him/her around several times, does he/she become disoriented?

Lol, probably, for a small time, as most ppl do for an amount of time.

Guest PhyziX

Neo:

Soda or Pop?

Soda.

Grinder, hogie, hero or sub?

Sub.

Barking spiders or barking frogs?

neither, lol.

Stewarts or Jack in the box?

Jack in the box.

You are climbing a staircase. Each time you can either take one step or two. The staircase has n steps. In how many distinct ways can you climb the staircase?

Spartan Super Jump them stairs. lmao

Other than your tool what did you play with as a child?

My Controller, NES at first.

Guest PhyziX

And what do you consider your defining moment as a dad?

Hand delivering our son, what an experience everyone should have, WOW, touching!

Guest PhyziX

And for Friday, I don't ask questions, you all do, which I've seem to have answered some already, and am willing to do so in an ordinary fashion.

Guest PhyziX

Oh, np. I'm just thankful I can be a part of such a wonderful family I can call my online site hub at home. There's still the weekend so I am more than glad to keep this topic going throughout the weekend.  :blgroup

12. If you instantly turned into a woman for a day, how would you spend that day?

Doing the same I do everyday.

Blasphemy!! :lol great anwers on those questions, thanks for sharing dude :woot

Guest PhyziX

No problem. Now that I'm pretty well comfy with the site, I need to situate myself to game with everyone. May take a bit, but I have quite a bit of games I can get on to play with you all, once we're done moving and all.

Thanks for sharing brotha..

Hit me up anytime on XBL, Im a borderlands 2 freak and hope to get on defiance within the next 37 days..

NeoGPP

Because saying PP is fun in that immature manchild way!!!

Guest PhyziX

Thanks for sharing brotha..

Hit me up anytime on XBL, Im a borderlands 2 freak and hope to get on defiance within the next 37 days..

NeoGPP

Because saying PP is fun in that immature manchild way!!!

Will do. I'm looking to get my last main game achievement which is for the gunzerker at some point. I beat playthrough 1, so to get to the new 3rd playthrough would be wonderful. Used a Siren for my main character, but might switch it up if I find a character that's much better to be a main char.