Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Mr PhyziX: Dad in the Spotlight Apr. 8 - Apr. 12

So what's the funny story about how you met your wife on MySpace?  I met my wife online as well and so I love to hear other stories about how people ended up together online.

I got you both beat.  Michael Myers is the KING!!!

Hope you are enjoying the new apartment and getting settled in OK.

Guest PhyziX

So what's the funny story about how you met your wife on MySpace?  I met my wife online as well and so I love to hear other stories about how people ended up together online.

I got you both beat.  Michael Myers is the KING!!!

Hope you are enjoying the new apartment and getting settled in OK.

The story goes as followed: I was just looking for someone to talk to as I had, at that time, just gotten out of a bad living situation & relationship. She went from talking, to being interesting, to realizing wow, she's the one, I can feel the force within her, her metachlorian count was so high I could feel the sparks flying about. LMAO, no but seriously, we talked for awhile & it both hit us, that we were instantly in love, & it went from there, & here we are today. I met her while she was pregnant, & I helped her through the remainder of her pregnancy, helped her take care of Destiny, & was by her side the entire step of the way, even through the times she had doubts of being a mother at such a young age, or any other self doubts she went through. I proposed to her on her delivery bed, out of the ordinary, and here we are today. ^_^

Mike Myers, meet Pyramid Head  :banghead

And yeah, we're packing atm, we'll be moving in next week.

Guest PhyziX

Wednesday, tell you about my job & hobbies: Well, I'm a stay at home Dad, or House Husband, whichever you prefer. I'm OCD so I super clean. I like my house clean & things attended to before I sit down & take time for myself. My hobbies are gaming, bowling on the weekends with my good friend, watching tv shows with my wife, & an occasional movie or game with her. I also like to play some pool & drink some draft guinness or yuengling while shooting pool or bowling. I enjoy some dew with my gaming.

Guest Renovatio 42

That's an amazing story about how you meet your wife and proposed to her. Looking forward to what have for Thurs.

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk

Guest PhyziX

Way to step up.  That's some fate right there.  So what is your average at bowling?

Thank you guys, glad to hear you all approve & like. ^_^

My average for bowling is way off atm. roughly 165, slowly inclining. I started back up with around 100. I use to bowl for high school, & averaged above 200. I'm just now starting to bowl 200 plus again, but I'm no longer interested in competition or competitive leagues, I now recreational bowl, same goes for Halo. Halo I use to play competitively (Halo 1 AGP aka nowadays MLG), but it's so much more fun laughing and enjoying, along with frustration at times, than just straight frustration due to competition. But my goal is to bowl an average of 200 plus. with my new Storm Hy road ball, I've been throwing more strikes, & picking up most of my spares again, thank goodness, lol. Btw, bowling goes well with some draft, yuengling or guinness at that, lol. Just enough to lighten up the bowling & feel good, not to get drunk, I drink to feel good & very sparingly, couple times a year, except for bowling, which I try to have 1 to 4 drafts depending on how long we're there & how big the drafts are that day.

Guest PhyziX

Thursday, where I've been & where I'd like to go:

Well, I lived in the same area most of my life. Located in upstate NY. I lived in Kentucky for a year, Florida for a few years, but I always end up back in NY state. Thank goodness for that, because it's where I'm comfy, & where I met my wife, & where my family & hers resides, in NY or just across the PA boarder. I'd like to go to Japan & visit the wonderful places you see as pictures on sites such as Bing. I took 4 years of Japanese, so I'd like to go there & fit in as much as I could. If we ever move, Colorado & Washington state seem like to options for dreams for us. In reality, probably stay here, maybe someday move across the PA boarder so we wouldn't be too far from NY just down the road. I'd also like to vist other places, such as the UK, Italy, France, but those aren't something we're pushing for, as I get my Colorado fix in Forza Horizon, & Tokyo fix on Bing, lol. I'd like to go to a concert, never been to one. If we did, we both like electronic music, so probably Daft Punk, Deadmau5, or Skrillex. We would both like to go watch Jeff Dunham in person. Ummm, that's all I can think about for now. Ask away.  :blgroup

No love visiting your neighbour up north :lol great write up man thanks for sharing with us. :happyyes

Be prepared for pitts up the wazoooo questions I am retired of that duty :lol