Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Mr PhyziX: Dad in the Spotlight Apr. 8 - Apr. 12

Guest Renovatio 42

:lol nice write up dude, now the R&R part, do you like that together or seperate :lmao2

Peanut butter anything is the bomb! Love me some PB&J sandwhiches! :woot

Thanks. Yes, I've been a PB fan since day 1, out the womb, lmao. I've had a plenty PB variety, & will continue to do so w/our son that loves it as much as I do. PB Soda, shake, assorted candie's, etc. All great stuff.

And I tend to prefer my R&R seperately thus far, but together would be ok too. ^_^  :lmao2

R&R!!

:lmao2

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk

Guest PhyziX

That's cool man, meeting your SO via online how sweet :happyyes met my wife also online. Great write up dude, new york eh,  come and visit this bacon huckleberry :lol

Where are you located at? Within the wonderful state of major taxes like myself? Gotta love it ^_^.

Guest PhyziX

Snoopy's Defiance love child, hahaha, good one. Yes, once we finish our move, I'll be all over that game, whenever anybody wants to with me, especially with Snoopy ^_^.

Great start and catch up man !!  :lol My wife makes our own peanut butter and man I love that stuff too !!  :lol

How old is your step daughter ? Very nice hearing how much you love her !  :2thumbs

Oh if you fancy, pitts has great homemade PB in his closet. But I have to warn you, enter at your own risk :trap:lol

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

And you'll see rain there as I can't get him OUT !!!!! th_hump.gif

Oh if you fancy, pitts has great homemade PB in his closet. But I have to warn you, enter at your own risk :trap:lol

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

And you'll see rain there as I can't get him OUT !!!!! th_hump.gif

He wont leave cause you handcuffed him in there  :fear

:lmao2 :lmao2

Great write up bud!!!!!!

Guest PhyziX

Great start and catch up man !!  :lol My wife makes our own peanut butter and man I love that stuff too !!  :lol

How old is your step daughter ? Very nice hearing how much you love her !  :2thumbs

Thanks, she is 5, & I do my best to share both children with love. PB sounds good to me, I'll take a risk for some PB any day.