Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Mr PhyziX: Dad in the Spotlight Apr. 8 - Apr. 12

Alright guys, we all know him as Snoopy's Defiance love child, but now it is time to hear a bit more from the dad known simply as Mr PhyziX.  Is he Bill Nye the Science Guy in disguise?  Has Mr. Wizard reincarnated a new being?  Or am I just an idiot spouting off random sh**?  I would take the latter as well.  But regardless, he has taken up the reigns, and drank enough courage to finally volunteer for the Dad in the Spotlight.  So let's hear this week for Mr PhyziX.

Monday-Tell us about yourself and how you found us

Tuesday-Tell us about your family

Wednesday-Tell us about all your job and your hobbies

Thursday-Tell us about where you have been and where you want to go

Friday-Other dads from the site question the dad in the spotlight, ask them a question and they answer it(within reason)

Guest Renovatio 42

This is going to be good!

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk

Guest PhyziX

Sorry for a day late posting, lol, just got a nice deal on a new apartment.

Guest PhyziX

Monday, about myself: I am a stay at home Dad, or house husband whichever you prefer, lol. I enjoy video games, fps mostly, not including CoD, smh, lol. I started multiplayer gaming back on PC when Quake started multiplayer. I started with Quake, Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, & Unreal Tournament. I enjoy bowling on the weekends, and yes I am a lefty. I love anything peanut butter, I love italian foods such as pizza, lasagna, etc. My fav. colors are blue, black, grey, & red, yes in that order. When I get the time, I love to play some co op, & some multiplayer games. I am all about that Halo, up until lately, where I have vastly broadened my selection. I started console FPS on N64, w/Goldeneye & Perfect Dark. Yes, I am Inverted. I enjoy McDonald's frappe's, & most importantly I love me some R&R (Reno & Rain) ^_^. Any other questions for monday, feel free to ask, as I could fill this up w/no problem, lol. Oh, I'm pretty quiet voice wise, great salesman, I know, doesn't make sense, lol. Yet I can type away conversation wise, I know, doesn't make sense either, lol.

-I found out about DadsHideout through an Xbox Community playdate. I attempted to get into the playdate, but didn't get much time as it was too late, so I figured I'm atleast checking this site out since it sounds like the perfect place for me, which it is, it's my go to site alongside trueachievements. Perfect timing too, since most of my friends recently slowly leaned themselves off the Xbox & gaming, booh, lol. Splendid site, need to game it up & get to know some of you Dad's, I'm a bit quiet, sorry, my incentive to hit ppl up I'm not yet fully comfy with is not the best, sorry.

:lol nice write up dude, now the R&R part, do you like that together or seperate :lmao2

Peanut butter anything is the bomb! Love me some PB&J sandwhiches! :woot

Guest PhyziX

Tuesday, About my family: I have a loving wife, which I wouldn't trade for the world. I have a wonderful son at age 4 which is my shadow, & I wouldn't take that away for nothin'. We met on myspace, funny story, lol. Worked out perfectly. Wouldn't change a thing. She has a daughter that visits often, resides at her parents, since she was young & the father that has nothing to do with her, didn't want me taking over the Daddy role, which happened anyways, love her as my own, & treat her equally as our son. All he did was make it his way so we didn't get her here, which time will tell when she's old enough, & we respect her decision wether she does or doesn't decide to move in when the time comes, cuz we love her unconditionally irregardless. So for now we cherish & enjoy the time we get with her which is as often as possible. We enjoy watching several tv shows together, an occasional movie & game together. She loves Freddy, I enjoy Jason, lol. She loves Minecraft, Borderlands, Halo, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Mirrors Edge, don't talk to her about CoD, she hates it more than I do, lmao. We enjoy our nice, trusting neighborhood, in upstate NY, & for now plan to stay in the general area since we both grew up in seperate towns which are equally visitable for family, the same distance, opposite directions. Any other questions for the day, feel free to ask away ^_^.

Guest PhyziX

:lol nice write up dude, now the R&R part, do you like that together or seperate :lmao2

Peanut butter anything is the bomb! Love me some PB&J sandwhiches! :woot

Thanks. Yes, I've been a PB fan since day 1, out the womb, lmao. I've had a plenty PB variety, & will continue to do so w/our son that loves it as much as I do. PB Soda, shake, assorted candie's, etc. All great stuff.

And I tend to prefer my R&R seperately thus far, but together would be ok too. ^_^  :lmao2

That's cool man, meeting your SO via online how sweet :happyyes met my wife also online. Great write up dude, new york eh,  come and visit this bacon huckleberry :lol