Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

OldSkoolTarHeel: Dad in the Spotlight, take two!!!

I'm ready for any and all questions. Except from Rain and Pitts, I'm not up for that crap this early in the morning.

That's :bs  :rant

now, I hate your ex wife for what happened (no disrespect to her meant, but ??) but, how is your relationship now ?? You have your son between you so is she a total "B" or do you just talk enough to get by ???

Well, let me first say that if our son wasn't around, there would be absolutely no contact between us. With that said, we do get along fairly well. She tries to bully me with some things from time to time, but I've recently been able to stand my ground. We used to be best friends, for a long time, but that sort of betrayal ruined everything I ever felt for her.

Well, no woman will EVER not hold something over a man if she gets a chance. . . . . good to hear your holding your ground with her and not letting her beat you up !

What do you consider your defining moment as a dad?

That's a really great question. I can't really narrow it down to one specific moment, more of a collection of all of them really. One thing he has helped me with is confrontations. BS (before Spencer) in public and with people I didn't know too well I would always shy away from confrontations. I just didn't want to deal with it. Well, AS (after Spencer) I now have something that is actually worth fighting for. I can't remember the number of times I've had to stand up not just for him, but for myself as well. He gives me the strength I need to get through the day, and to fight for the things that I know to be right.

Man Rob that is indeed a great answer. Sorry didn't check up on your week, just finished reading it now, great write up man and thanks for sharing more about yourself and family man. Your close to where I am, come visit well let's play a game or two first in xbl :lol I don't think I ever gamed with you, been in a party with you probably once or twice IIRC.