Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

OldSkoolTarHeel: Dad in the Spotlight, take two!!!

Man, getting divorced AND being unemployed at the same . . . . tough times !!!

I love cigars man, I had to back off a little for awhile, i was smoking one a day for some time !! I'm at about 3 a week now trying not to go over that !

Good stuff man  ! th_cigar-smoker.gif

Good write up bud! Its great that they offered you a job that you seem to be good at and maybe enjoy? I smoke cigars sometimes too but haven't had  a real good one in a long time.

That's not what Dave has been saying.

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

Good write up bud! Its great that they offered you a job that you seem to be good at and maybe enjoy? I smoke cigars sometimes too but haven't had  a real good one in a long time.

Well we all know Dave is delusional..............

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

Good one though After

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

Well we all know Dave is delusional..............

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

Good one though After

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

and by "delusional" he of course means, "hung like a horse"  :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2  th_door-165.gif

Where I've been & where I want to go -

Alrighty, The only places I've actually lived are on Long Island in New York, and Winston Salem in North Carolina. The places I've been are actually pretty extensive. Here we goooooooooo:

England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Greece, Turkey, Jamaica, Mexico, Belize, the Bahamas, Cayman Islands, the Dominican, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Wyoming, South Dakota, Colorado, California, Nevada, Arizona and most recently Texas.

The only places I want to go are a few I've already been in Europe, I love the history in some of those cities. The only place that I REALLY want to be is wherever my son is.

Jeez, your passport must be stamped to hell.  :lol.  Were all these just vacation spots?  And, I agree, reading/visiting a place for it's history is a lot more fun than just random touring, and Europe is full of history.  Go visit Red Squaresometime.  St. Basil's is amazing and the Mother Russia memorial is just as impressive as the Statue of Liberty.  I went there in '93.

Just looked at the Intruder 700.  Nice bike.  I miss the few I owned before I was married.  Probably never have one again.  My buddy had an Intruder 1000cc.  0-60 in ungodly unecessary with a massive rear tire.  When you say you want something "bigger", do you mean more cc's or taller, ie: not a cruiser.  A 700cc is not a small bike.  I wonder if Yamaha still makes/you can find the V-Max.  It sits more upright and has endless amounts of power.

Glad to hear the bread company woke up and realized they needed you.  Hope you resisted the "I'm good, you need me, and I told you so" when they asked you back.

Sent from my iPad like a mad ninja turtle wielding Tapatalk.

All of those were vacation spots. My honeymoon was a cruise through the Mediterranean, but I'd already been to all the stops on that cruise. We never traveled much with Spencer, just Florida for Disney.

When I say a bigger bike, I mean a physically bigger bike. I'm 6'4" and 300 lbs. I look silly riding my "tiny" 700 cc. I'd be fine with the same size motor on a bigger frame, but if I want to fit on the on the bike physically, I'll have to get like a 1200-1500cc bike. I'm looking at the V-Max and a few Harley's, maybe a Triumph. Something that I fit on that won't completely break the bank.

You, my friend, need a Harley.  I'm not just saying that because I'm from Milwaukee, well, ok, maybe I am.  Then again, I'm from the state with two seasons, winter and Harley riding.  Check out harley-davidson.com for some US road iron.  Whether you buy new or used, Harleys make everyone look good.

Dang, that sounded like a real good ad.  Maybe I'll submit it and make my fortune.  :lol.

Sent from my iPad like a mad ninja turtle wielding Tapatalk.