Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Nickali28: Dad in the Spotlight Mar. 25th - 29th

Had to dig deep for Rain's infamous list of questions !!

1. If you’re a waiter and a customer was super rude, would you spill food accidentally on them or think about doing this?

2. What was your favorite cartoon character as a kid and why did you enjoy them?

3. If you could choose to have dinner with 5 people (real of fictional) who would you invite and why?

4. If in an instant you could become an invisible man, where would you go and what would you do?

5. If someone made a funny comedy movie about your life, which part of the story would be the funniest and why?

6. What was your fondest television character when you were a young child? What was it that you liked about them?

7. What do you regret the most in your life?

8. What’s the most funniest experience you have had in your entire life?

9. Have you ever had a date with a person that is much fatter or slimmer than you and when you saw them for the first time what did you think?

10. How old were you when you had your first proper date and did you kiss them?

11. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told in your life? Where you caught out?

12. If you instantly turned into a woman for a day, how would you spend that day?

13. When you meet someone for the first time and you do not like them what would you normally do?

14. What’s the highest priority for you when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humor, or something else?

15. Have you ever been caught with your pants down in a public place – if so what were you doing?

16. What’s the difference between having sex and making love for you and which do you prefer?

17. If you could change the age that you lost your virginity, would you?

18. What’s your biggest sexual ‘turn-ons’ and ‘turn-offs’?

19. Have you ever cheated on your partner? Did they ever find out? If so, what happened?

20. Have you ever been caught touching yourself sexually? If you did, how old where you and who caught you?

21. Have you ever been to an orgy with more than two other people? If so did you have sex or just watch?

22. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

23. How come no one ever says, “Its only  a game” when their team is winning?

24. How do you know when a Smurf suffocates?

25.Do you need a silencer when you shoot a mime?

26. Do you find it unnerving that what doctors do is called 'practice'?

27.Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

28. If you take an Oriental person and spin him/her around several times, does he/she become disoriented?

Guest Nickali28

What part of pop culture do you wish would just go away?  Teen mania of any kind, rockstar, athlete, moviestar...these kids end up pretty messed up after all the hoopla around them.  See Bieber, Lohan, etc. 

What is your favorite salty snack? White corn tortilla chips.

What song do you love to dance to?  I don't dance.  Something with a good beat will get me to act goofy with my kids though. 

What was your most embarrassing hair style?  Had a near mullet as a kid.  :lol  Hasn't everyone? 

If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be? Marilyn Monroe.  Still probably the finest woman ever.

What is the funniest thing you have heard a child say?  Mind went blank, about every 3rd sentence out of my kids mouse pretty much rolls me over.  I ask my kids when they are crying for no real apparent reason if their feelings are hurt.  When they say yes I ask them which feelings.  I always get a strange look and then they pick a body part because they don't really know.  Tends to stop the crying.  :lol

What vegetable do you hate? None, sauerkraut is a poor use of cabbage though.

Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper? Yeah, couple times for work, couple times dealing with schools.  Wedding Announcement, Graduation Announcement...you get the idea.  For my wedding announcement there was a nice typo...I had a "weeding"  instead.  At least my yard was weed free.  :2thumbs

if you could live in any other country for 2 years where would you go? Netherlands

If you could see 24 hours into the future what would you do with this ability? See what my wife was doing during the day so I could tell what she was not enjoying and get it done before that day. 

What is the worst physical pain you have ever been in? Hmmm, either when my neck was sliced by barbwire as a kid or when I had a severe ankle sprain. 

In what way are your parents out of date? My mom "expired" in October...that's kinda out of date?  :happyyes

What are you afraid of? As a dad, something happening to my kids from a poor decision by myself.

Do you have faith in the next generation? Sometimes no, sometimes yes. 

What makes you laugh? People being clumsy....not slapstick, but real live accidents ending in tripping, falling, hitting head on something..etc. 

What exotic pet would you like to have? Tarantula, no more bugs in the house, no more mice in the house....just one big giant bug that mostly stays out of site.  Wife and kids would absolutely die. 

What are your marketable skills? IT skillset with 9 years experience.  Previous farm and construction experience. 

Who taught you to cook? My mom, my sisters, my dad, my wife. 

What color underwear are you wearing?  Had to look, blue. 

What single piece of technology makes your life easier?  Light fixtures, might be old technology, but hey nothing else works very well when you can't even see it. 

What do you miss from your childhood? No worries, freedoms.

What did you do to impress your wife when dating?  Nothing, I was me, if that wasn't good enough than what is the point?  At some point in time I would have to stop impressing all the time and be who I am so I did it from the start.  Turned out good so far.

Guest Nickali28

Had to dig deep for Rain's infamous list of questions !!

1. If you’re a waiter and a customer was super rude, would you spill food accidentally on them or think about doing this? I believe this is where the penny tip treatment comes in handy.  Much better at getting the point across that they did a crap job.

2. What was your favorite cartoon character as a kid and why did you enjoy them? Gumby, gumby is just awesome, he's made out of clay and go in and out of books.  :happyyes

3. If you could choose to have dinner with 5 people (real of fictional) who would you invite and why? Zoe from Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, just yeah, scrumptious.  My wife, no not sucking up, she's my favorite company and everyone else pretty much gets on my nerves, besides it might be fun to watch her kick Zoe's butt.  My wife is super jealous.  :lol  Elvis Pressley, gotta have someone providing music.  Great great great great uncle, was a high political figure in Oregon's early years.  Be cool to talk to someone in the family from way back then in the Wilderness days.  Donn Beach - Founding father of Tiki Restaurants, night clubs and bars.  Also invented the little cocktail umbrellas which make millions in sales every year. 

4. If in an instant you could become an invisible man, where would you go and what would you do?  Just stroll along and stop near anyone engaged in conversations.  It is interesting to observe people talk when no one is around or they don't realize you are.  I already do this now from time to time.  You can learn a lot about someone that way.

5. If someone made a funny comedy movie about your life, which part of the story would be the funniest and why? Oh gosh, definitely my childhood...I was a riot...and a pain in the butt.  Problem child anyone?

6. What was your fondest television character when you were a young child? What was it that you liked about them? Answered above, Gumby, he was awesome.

7. What do you regret the most in your life? Dating a girl I liked but didn't want to date...only time I did something from pressure...stupid stupid stupid. 

8. What’s the most funniest experience you have had in your entire life?  Summers with a friend who's dad has custody during holidays and the summer.  Worked on a farm together while his dad worked at a Welding job.  Stayed up too late playing video games.  Good times. 

9. Have you ever had a date with a person that is much fatter or slimmer than you and when you saw them for the first time what did you think? Never happened.

10. How old were you when you had your first proper date and did you kiss them? 18, no. 

11. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told in your life? Where you caught out? Told too many, all just about as bad as the other, been caught in a few for sure.

12. If you instantly turned into a woman for a day, how would you spend that day? Finding clothes that fit me. 

13. When you meet someone for the first time and you do not like them what would you normally do? Be courteous and when the day is done and they are gone, no more communication.  I disappear real easy.

14. What’s the highest priority for you when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humor, or something else? Gotta look good or they won't get your attention. After that, voice...can not be annoying.  Then it can be the whole package.  You just feel like you are comfortable with them and enjoy being with them.  It's not a single trait that goes yeah, I dig this one. 

15. Have you ever been caught with your pants down in a public place – if so what were you doing? Nope

16. What’s the difference between having sex and making love for you and which do you prefer? Sex, I need to cum...wam bam ty mam.  Making love, sure I get mine, you get yours, but the adventure is really more fun.  Making love...lasts longer.  :lol

17. If you could change the age that you lost your virginity, would you?  No

18. What’s your biggest sexual ‘turn-ons’ and ‘turn-offs’? Absolutely do not bite me, it ticks me off.  :furious Turn-ons???  hmmm just get busy and start touching me.  That is pretty simple.

19. Have you ever cheated on your partner? Did they ever find out? If so, what happened? No, loyal to this point in time.

20. Have you ever been caught touching yourself sexually? If you did, how old where you and who caught you? Nope.

21. Have you ever been to an orgy with more than two other people? If so did you have sex or just watch? No. 

22. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites? man implies someone you respect, guy implies a nobody. 

23. How come no one ever says, “Its only  a game” when their team is winning?  Haha, winners don't need excuses, only losers. 

24. How do you know when a Smurf suffocates?  Like bart simpson, their tongue will stick out when they are suffocating.  :happyyes

25.Do you need a silencer when you shoot a mime?  Yes, don't want to warn him of the incoming bullet.

26. Do you find it unnerving that what doctors do is called 'practice'? I always remind other people when doctor visits and such don't go so well that very thing.  It's a practice because they are practicing science and don't "know" everything.

27.Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?  You never know what bio-warfare will be in that person and you don't want to risk the reaction of a dirty needle with the compounds within them.  Resident Evil anyone?

28. If you take an Oriental person and spin him/her around several times, does he/she become disoriented?  Yes, but not Dis-Oriented. 

Guest Nickali28

:lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2 Great answers bud!!!!

And heres one more for you:

What do you feel was your refining moment as a dad as in what event made you go YES! I got this??

Probably the same moment with each addition...my wife's first all day trip out of town and me and the kids at home.  1 kid, check, 2 kids, check, 3 kids, check.  Ok, I got this.  Kinda how I felt after each all day trip.  No one died got maimed and was bathed, clothed and put to bed before mom got home.  Oh, the house and dishes and laundry and what-not all actually got done too.  :2thumbs  :lol

holy crap! you answered all of pitts questions!  I'd probably have been lazy, and said something about who he doesn't deserve to know, and toss out something about his closet, and yes, i did read all of your answers.

Farm boy...do you ever miss that?

Guest Nickali28

holy crap! you answered all of pitts questions!  I'd probably have been lazy, and said something about who he doesn't deserve to know, and toss out something about his closet, and yes, i did read all of your answers.

Sure, at times, but I still cut and haul and split firewood every year.  I still have my own small garden, also have several acres of gardens I tend to within our church.  We grow a bunch of stuff every year together.  It's funny, I am running a bit now again, or was before my ankles and feet said no sorry bud...and when I pass by the neighbors cows...the smell...haha brings up memories and actually smells good.  I think city folk would probably just about barf at the smell.  Still remember a brother in law that once wanted to know who farted when we passed by a chicken house for the first time.  :lol  Smells like money as they say. 

Are you gonna do the dits also her ?? Well heck, I've only got one question for you anyway. . . .  Have you always been a douche ?? Hahahahahahahahaha just kidding buddy !!! Hahaha you had to know it was coming !!!! :lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

nice Nick.

Are you gonna do the dits also here ?? Well heck, I've only got one question for you anyway. . . .  Have you always been a douche ?? Hahahahahahahahaha just kidding buddy !!! Hahaha you had to know it was coming !!!! :lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I'd love to do my own DITS, and the answer for that questions is who ISN'T  a douche (at least once in a while)?  Of course, we all have to pick on you Pitts.