Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

HuddledTerror: Dad in the Spotlight, take two!

I always knew you were a classy lady, now I just have concrete proof.  Hahaha.  Looney Tunes is good stuff.  Why did you move back?  Would like to hear that tale.  Oh, and those curds were the bomb with some crackers, bit**.  Thanks.

About my Family, I guess I will start at the beginning...

I lived in New Hampshire for 3 years, I lived with my Girlfriend at the time, we moved back to Wisconsin to be closer to our families.  I ended up leaving her due to her being a sl*t!  :lol  I started a Job at a health insurance company where I met Looney Tunes.  We dated for awhile and then jumped right in to marriage.  We had two children my daughter Serenity and my son Noah.  Life was good for awhile...

About 3 years into our marriage we decided to separate, she wanted time to find herself (crazy b*tch)  :rolleyes2.  We were separated for a month when she asked me to move back in with her.  Things were great between all of us for awhile, we felt like a complete family.  Well 2 years after that she dropped the whole divorce thing on me one night after the kids were in bed.  :mad So lo and behold she moved out and a year and a half later here I am a divorced dad!  Not all was bad, I got two beautiful kids out of it!  My daughter is my rock she is 5 years old now soon to be 6, she is daddy's little princess and is starting to show signs of her mother's attitude. God help me!  :lol  My son is a true BOY, so anyone with a boy knows what I mean with that statement.  My kids live with me on the weekends during the school year and during the week in the summer!  We have a great relationship and they never want to leave dads side.  I couldn't ask for anything more.

So to end my Family blurp, after all the poop I went through I am a proud single father of two amazing children!

That is crazy man.  At least you get to constantly see your kids though.  As hard as life is, it is what got you to this moment with your kids, and I know you love them.  It will get better though, I'm sure of that.

Job and Hobbies, well now there's a topic in it's own.  :lol

It all started on a warm night in June... :lmao2  My job is being an IT nerd, yup a SAN (no pun intended)  Socially Acceptable Nerd for those noobs out there.  I didn't know I wanted to be in the computer field until I was about 25.  I had a whole crap load of other jobs, I was a Customer Service manager, Car salesman, Gas station Manager.  Anyway I didn't like where I was going so I decided I might as well go to school.  I took all my calsses online for the first year, then my school opened up a campus where we could go to do all our hands on labs and take exams.  Pretty sweet!!  :excited

I graduated from Technical College with a degree in Computer Science.  I was asked to stay on as a teacher for awhile.  The cool part about that is I got to take free classes.  Awesome!!  :headbang  About a year after that the campus closed.  During this time I did get my first job as a level 1 help-desk.  I was with my first company for 3 years and left as a Sr. Windows System Admin.  I took another job for more money, but couldn't handle the dou*he of a boss!  I left there and am now working at a Broadband company in WI.  I have with them for a year and plan on staying for awhile.  It is not what I am used to, so that is a pretty big change.  I am hoping that I can get back involved with the Windows side of things. 

If you guys ever need your computer fixed...DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME!!! :lmao2

I guess nowadays my hobbies consist of picking up random women and bringing them back to my house!!  :drunk  :chiefdance  When I am not refereeing a couple of kids, I like to work out from time to time.  I like being outdoors, working on the family boat and out at our lake house.  Don't really have too much free time anymore.

I also enjoy my video games, can't go wrong with that one!!

That's awesome nuts, hard work always pays off even if the boss doesn't see it you feel good when you quit ! :lol

Btw, you are a complete nerd, but I'd go out drinking with you !! Haha

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Guest Renovatio 42

Huddle, you speak geek? I have this one computer that..., can you fix it?  LOL

Nice write up the last couple of days, I'm  looking forward to the rest!

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk