Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

HuddledTerror: Dad in the Spotlight, take two!

We've been going since 2010, and so it's not surprising that a lot in our lives has changed.  Some, more so than others.  So since we haven't had the DitS for a while now, and since so much has changed in his life since he first did the DitS with him.  HuddledTerror has volunteered to take on the challenge of DitS once more to reveal a bit more about himself, and to show just how much his life has changed since he first volunteered.  So thanks for stepping up a second time, and take it away buddy.

Monday-Tell us about yourself and how you found us

Tuesday-Tell us about your family

Wednesday-Tell us about all your job and your hobbies

Thursday-Tell us about where you have been and where you want to go

Friday-Other dads from the site question the dad in the spotlight, ask them a question and they answer it(within reason)

Guest Renovatio 42

Hurray for Huddled!!

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk

Man it seems like ages ago since I last did this...wait it was!  :lol  Anyway away we go, You all know me as Huddled or as some like to put it "Huddled my Nuts"  yeah that's me.  A lot has changed in my life since our last episode, I still have two children, but now they are 5 and 4.  My daughter just lost her first tooth and will be turning 6 in June.  I am recently Divorced  after 6 years!  :excited I will fill you in more as the week progresses.  Anticipation is a killer!!  :lol

I grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  My father was an engineer so we moved a lot growing up.  I have lived in Washington, New Jersey, California, Georgia and New Hampshire.  I know right, I feel like the town Sl*t.  My parents divorced when I was still in HS so I was left as man in charge.  I raised my little brother.  My dad was never home growing up.  He worked all the time so we never really saw him a whole lot.  I moved away from my family when I was 18 to experience life..in New Hampshire.  It was an experience I met some pretty amazing people.  I lived there for 3 years then decided it was time to come back to my roots.  Still not sure why I cam back to this state.    :rant

Once I came back I met Looney Tunes  :banghead and decided to go to school.  I graduated top of my class in Computer Science.  Yes I am a nerd, but as a good friend of mine once said a Socially Acceptable Nerd!!  More about that at a later date.

I bought my Xbox about 3 years ago because I was having problems with my Marriage and I figured Gaming is always the way to go!  That led me to finding a blog in and Xbox Forum about a community game night on MW2.  I thought well since that is the only game I own why not.  I was a member of the Dark Side, but then my friends Aftr and Joey used their Jedi mind tricks and brought me over here.  I consider myself one of the OG's, when a group of us came over that is all it really was, now the site has grown so much it is pretty awesome!

A lot of the guys on here helped me out with everything that was going on in my life.  Made some great friends on the site.  Don't know where I would be without you guys.

That is just a little preview into my life my friends, until tomorrow!!

Guest Renovatio 42

Great write up! Maybe layer you'll share with us the Jedi mind tricks Joey & Aftr used on you get you to visit them.

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk