On 2/25/2021 at 10:12 AM, Marveltp said:

Hey All, I would like an Invite if you don't mind me being newer to the game.

Hi Marvel and welcome. I noticed you found your way into Discord already which is a good start.

An officer should be by to send you and invite soon if you haven't already received one.

@rewguy79 @The_Dad

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Howdy all,  New dad here looking for an invite. My wife and I just had our first about 9 weeks ago (its a boy!) so not a lot of time for games right now. That said, I've been trying to get in a f

Not all of us are as lucky as you guys. Some people have medical complications that make it more difficult to conceive. Sounds like this isn't really the kind of community I'd want to be a part of any

Hiya xtc4... I remember both you and bad animal. Glad to see you guys here. Can’t wait to get my tags and get started. Grinding up to both the Object 140 and Object 277... just in case. Who knows what

Posted Images

Hows it going yall Joe here dad of 14 years now. been playing MMO type games since Everquest. picked up WoTs when it first came out. looking to hone my skillz as i consider myself no longer a muppet ( as Claus Kellerman would say)  i watch the you tube videos to try and get better but am looking for a casual clan to hone the skillz. im a former US Army 11-BC2 

lookin forward to saying high

Joe AKA RedOne6969

On 2/25/2021 at 10:12 AM, Marveltp said:

Hey All, I would like an Invite if you don't mind me being newer to the game.

Hi ya Marveltp, Invite sent, Welcome to DHOiginal. 

1 hour ago, RedOne said:

Hows it going yall Joe here dad of 14 years now. been playing MMO type games since Everquest. picked up WoTs when it first came out. looking to hone my skillz as i consider myself no longer a muppet ( as Claus Kellerman would say)  i watch the you tube videos to try and get better but am looking for a casual clan to hone the skillz. im a former US Army 11-BC2 

lookin forward to saying high

Joe AKA RedOne6969

Hello Redone no longer a Muppet, Invite sent, Welcome to DHOiginal. 

• 1 month later...

Sup all this is Sanchez469 in DHO.  I'm interested in doing CW again and therefore seeing if if I can join DHO-X.  I did CW back in the day.  I have been playing with LastJedi, Sal and Joe for awhile now, great group of guys. 

Here are tier X tanks I have in the garage:

T110E4

Obj 277

Here are tier X I did have but sold them to get credits for this past black market.  I would just need to earn some silver to buy them again:

T110E5

M48 Patton

E100

IS 7

IS 4

Here are Tier 9 tanks I am working on to get Tier X

Obj. 430U

T110E3

Thanks for considering!!

Sanche469

You already admit to knowing Sal and Joey, so that's 2 strikes against you.  You currently have or can get 1 really viable CW tank in the 277, so that's going to limit the number of games we can get you in.  The E4 and the E100 are incredibly situational and don't get called often at all.

I'd recommend stalling on the Obj 430U grind if you can and start trying to get to the Obj 140 as it's going to be called more than anything you have now or are close to.

All that said, you're welcome to join us if you'd like.  You need to leave your current clan first.  If I send an invite to you now it's going to expire before you'll be able to accept because you have to wait 2 days before you can join another clan.

On 4/6/2021 at 12:25 AM, DirtySanchez said:

Alright cool, I will drop DHO tonight.  I will also start working on the obj. 140, I am very close to getting the T54 and will go nuts on it so i can get to the 140 quickly.  Thank you!!

Invite sent, you should be good to go.  CW every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday with the occasional Friday when I'm feeling bored.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

My name is Charger4. I have been playing WoT since 2011. I am looking for a casual clan. I would like an invite and to learn more about what this clan is about and if I am a good fit. I play often, mostly on the weekend but I try to play after work whenever possible. I am open to learning about this game. My daughter helps me with any technology, but I do have a headset and I do try to talk. I don't know any callouts, but I love the game and hope to find a good spot here.