Scrub Tanker looking for a clan to carry me. Must enjoy long walks on the beach at night under the twinkle of cannon fire and artillery shells. I am currently in game if you want to whisper me.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Howdy all,  New dad here looking for an invite. My wife and I just had our first about 9 weeks ago (its a boy!) so not a lot of time for games right now. That said, I've been trying to get in a f

Not all of us are as lucky as you guys. Some people have medical complications that make it more difficult to conceive. Sounds like this isn't really the kind of community I'd want to be a part of any

Hiya xtc4... I remember both you and bad animal. Glad to see you guys here. Can’t wait to get my tags and get started. Grinding up to both the Object 140 and Object 277... just in case. Who knows what

Posted Images

🎇

18 hours ago, Blackroan said:

Scrub Tanker looking for a clan to carry me. Must enjoy long walks on the beach at night under the twinkle of cannon fire and artillery shells. I am currently in game if you want to whisper me.

Black, the pz 1c sucks now!!!

5 hours ago, xtc4 said:

🎇

Black, the pz 1c sucks now!!!

I tried it.... they reduced it's rate of fire...  But I do like the T6 Medium!  A tier IV with the same derp as my M4, crap reload and aim time but still pretty fun. I noticed tier X is still miserable with all the EBRs running everywhere... I quickly remembered why I stopped playing.  I am slowly getting back into the swing. Don't know how often I will play, but will probably stick to mid tiers for a while until I get my feet back under me. I played with The_Dad for a while last night and Zilla. Platooning at upper tiers is ok.

I made it back to 1st shift a few months back, so I can finally make clan wars in the evenings.  Which I'm really excited to get into.  I believe I have enough of the required tanks to be able to contribute, and I've shaken off as much rust as I likely will.  Is there anything else I should look into before making a formal request to switch over to DHO-X?

2 hours ago, Ponza said:

I made it back to 1st shift a few months back, so I can finally make clan wars in the evenings.  Which I'm really excited to get into.  I believe I have enough of the required tanks to be able to contribute, and I've shaken off as much rust as I likely will.  Is there anything else I should look into before making a formal request to switch over to DHO-X?

Nope, sounds good! Lemme know when you are past your cool down period and will shoot you an invite

On 7/13/2020 at 2:09 PM, Juggernaut41 said:

Nope, sounds good! Lemme know when you are past your cool down period and will shoot you an invite

My cooldown should be up by now.  I dropped tags Mon night when I saw this, and the website said it could take up to 72 hours.

49 minutes ago, Kado01 said:

Invite please WoT gamer tag Kado01

hey welcome to DHO!

We have space in one of the sub-clans for you but to better fit you in here's a quick question... how active are you planning to be in tanks? i.e. everyday, once a week, from time to time... that idea.