I just started playing tanks again after a long break.  My old clan, Iron Pirates seems to be inactive so im looking for a new crew to tank with.   You sound like my kind of peeps.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Howdy all,  New dad here looking for an invite. My wife and I just had our first about 9 weeks ago (its a boy!) so not a lot of time for games right now. That said, I've been trying to get in a f

Not all of us are as lucky as you guys. Some people have medical complications that make it more difficult to conceive. Sounds like this isn't really the kind of community I'd want to be a part of any

Hiya xtc4... I remember both you and bad animal. Glad to see you guys here. Can’t wait to get my tags and get started. Grinding up to both the Object 140 and Object 277... just in case. Who knows what

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Haikon72 said:

I just started playing tanks again after a long break.  My old clan, Iron Pirates seems to be inactive so im looking for a new crew to tank with.   You sound like my kind of peeps.

Hi Haikon72, What is your in-game name? We need to figure out which subclan might be best for you. Thanks, xtc4

4 hours ago, xtc4 said:

Hi Haikon72, What is your in-game name? We need to figure out which subclan might be best for you. Thanks, xtc4

Its the same as my id here.  Haikon72

I mostly play after 9pm EST.  Mainly tiers 8,9, and 10 unless I'm working on a new tank line.  Thanks, can't wait to play with a group again.

41 minutes ago, Haikon72 said:

Its the same as my id here.  Haikon72

I mostly play after 9pm EST.  Mainly tiers 8,9, and 10 unless I'm working on a new tank line.  Thanks, can't wait to play with a group again.

hey, welcome back to tanks... so are you interested in org play or are you more of a casual tanker?

FYI: DHO is the casual side and DHO-X is the organised side of the clan.

also... oddly I can't find you by the IGN Haikon72

47 minutes ago, The_Dad said:

hey, welcome back to tanks... so are you interested in org play or are you more of a casual tanker?

FYI: DHO is the casual side and DHO-X is the organised side of the clan.

also... oddly I can't find you by the IGN Haikon72

Lol,  this is for Xbox right?

Screenshot_20200706-154911_Chrome.jpg

57 minutes ago, Haikon72 said:

Lol,  this is for Xbox right?

Screenshot_20200706-154911_Chrome.jpg

Oh-- that's the issue. (I couldn't find the ign either) We don't have an Xbox clan. You are welcome to our website and discord anyway. Let us know if you take up the PC game.

12 minutes ago, xtc4 said:

Oh-- that's the issue. (I couldn't find the ign either) We don't have an Xbox clan. You are welcome to our website and discord anyway. Let us know if you take up the PC game.

Lol, whoops!