• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Howdy all,  New dad here looking for an invite. My wife and I just had our first about 9 weeks ago (its a boy!) so not a lot of time for games right now. That said, I've been trying to get in a f

Not all of us are as lucky as you guys. Some people have medical complications that make it more difficult to conceive. Sounds like this isn't really the kind of community I'd want to be a part of any

Hiya xtc4... I remember both you and bad animal. Glad to see you guys here. Can’t wait to get my tags and get started. Grinding up to both the Object 140 and Object 277... just in case. Who knows what

Posted Images

On 5/11/2020 at 8:11 AM, CypressCreek said:

Hey my name is Travis. I'm 27 years old with 3 kids and another currently on the way! I've been married for over 7 years now to a very special lady. I'm a farmer and I grow chickens and hay. I'm just looking for nice like-minded people to play with in WoT. In game name is CypressCreek 😀

Hi CypressCreek (CC for short?), Invite sent to join DHOriginal, welcome. <☺️

Hey!  Hoping for an invite...I just started playing WoT a few weeks ago and enjoy casual play whenever rl doesn't have me by the junk.  Looking forward to getting to know others and learning!

31 minutes ago, Mykk said:

We'll get you an invite to one of our social clans soon. Welcome. In the meantime, peruse our forums and join us in Discord where you can get lots of tips, etc.

Awesome!!  Will do and excited to be here!

1 hour ago, Scriven said:

Hey!  Hoping for an invite...I just started playing WoT a few weeks ago and enjoy casual play whenever rl doesn't have me by the junk.  Looking forward to getting to know others and learning!

Hi Scriven, Invite sent to join DHOriginal, welcome. <☺️

Hi. My name is Steve. I am 55 (as of yesterday) with 3 grown children. My youngest is 26. I have played tanks for a while. Spent time in a solid clan, VPG, and now I’m the exec-officer in a social clan. Gonna be dropping tags tomorrow, so I’m looking for a new home and new challenges. Hopefully I can get a spot in a DHO clan. Working on getting my first tier 10. Anyway, great to be here.

On 5/18/2020 at 5:15 PM, britishtanker65 said:

Hi. My name is Steve. I am 55 (as of yesterday) with 3 grown children. My youngest is 26. I have played tanks for a while. Spent time in a solid clan, VPG, and now I’m the exec-officer in a social clan. Gonna be dropping tags tomorrow, so I’m looking for a new home and new challenges. Hopefully I can get a spot in a DHO clan. Working on getting my first tier 10. Anyway, great to be here.

Hi British tanker, me and bad animal are here from vpg. Best wishes.

Edit: oh yeah, also ethics gradient, vettish, and archaic, but they haven't been very active lately.