joey791

WoT Clan Invite Requests

Hello everyone, can I get an invite to a clan pls? I play on the EU server under the name Dimitris75

I play but not everyday and in very short intervals but i have lots of tanks including 2 tier X.

Will gladly join a community of like-minded players to ease the grind and increase the fun.

Cheers

On 1/8/2020 at 9:52 AM, Dimitris75 said:

Hello everyone, can I get an invite to a clan pls? I play on the EU server under the name Dimitris75

I play but not everyday and in very short intervals but i have lots of tanks including 2 tier X.

Will gladly join a community of like-minded players to ease the grind and increase the fun.

Cheers

Apologies, mate. We do not have an EU clan. NA only. 

Hello Dads...

I am interested in joining one of the DHO clans here in WOT.  I suppose I qualify as a "dad" with 3 grown children and 1 grandson.  As for WOT.. I've been around since 2012 as "Snaike" in the game on and off through the years and just came back to it after almost a  year off.  The game meta has changed and I would like to join a like-minded group to try and get back to where Ican make a difference in a battle.

Happy to answer any questions.. looking forward to hearing back.  Usually on WOT in the mornings as I've been  a grave shift worker for the last 20 years and don't see that changing any time soon.

Until then....

4 hours ago, Snaike said:

Hello Dads...

I am interested in joining one of the DHO clans here in WOT.  I suppose I qualify as a "dad" with 3 grown children and 1 grandson.  As for WOT.. I've been around since 2012 as "Snaike" in the game on and off through the years and just came back to it after almost a  year off.  The game meta has changed and I would like to join a like-minded group to try and get back to where Ican make a difference in a battle.

Happy to answer any questions.. looking forward to hearing back.  Usually on WOT in the mornings as I've been  a grave shift worker for the last 20 years and don't see that changing any time soon.

Until then....

<😊 Hi Snaike, DHOriginal does have fokes on in the morning. I assume you're looking for fellow dads to platoon with, and just chat. We do Strongholds on Wednesday nights if you have the time.
 DHO does like you to set up a profile, and do Introduce Yourself Here #6 if you would, so we can get to know you. We use Discord for a lot of chat and communications so if you want to join us our Discord address is in the welcome of the DHO World of Tanks. Your Invite has been sent, thanks for joining. 

Returning back to the game after several years and hopefully back to the clan.  I was previously part of the DHO-X division before my departure.  In-Game name: Skullzkc

15 hours ago, AppleDaD6 said:

Hello Fellow Dads. I was looking to join DHO-X if possible. Thanks and God bless.

@Mykk should be around shortly brother. I'm looking forward to seeing you around. Welcome aboard! 

Hi all. Would like to rejoin DHO. I was a member several years ago (2012...) Been in and out of tanks a few times and recently returned last month. Mostly looking for a group to platoon with so it's not so lonely in the game. Ingame name is Lionize.