joey791

WoT Clan Invite Requests

2 hours ago, Nanabot said:

Hi, old DHO4 guy looking to move to DHO. I dropped DHO4 yesterday.

thanks,

Nanabot

Invite sent, Welcome to DHOriginal <😊

Hi all,

Father of 3, all adults now, got some time to spend on increasing my WoT skills. Mostly Tier 6 and (slightly) upwards. Would love teaming with you guys. Can play 1-2 times a week.

Best, vlava

3 hours ago, vlava said:

Hi all,

Father of 3, all adults now, got some time to spend on increasing my WoT skills. Mostly Tier 6 and (slightly) upwards. Would love teaming with you guys. Can play 1-2 times a week.

Best, vlava

Welcome vlava. @rewguy79 will likely be by with an invite shortly.

Hello, 

I was in DHO a few years ago.  I would like to come back to DHO-X if possible, but any active DHO clan would be nice.  I am a dad of twin 26 year old daughters who are in college. 

I enjoy playing World of Tanks and would like to be in an active clan.  I have been on the Global map and have received two reward tanks while in Dice tanks clan.  I enjoy platooning, strongholds, clan wars, and frontline.  I just got done platooning with The_Water_Rat_3rdCID in a few frontline battles and had a great time.

Thanks for your time.

On 11/24/2019 at 5:50 PM, vlava said:

Hi all,

Best, vlava

Hi Antoine (vlava), Invite sent, Welcome to DHOriginal <😊

On 11/24/2019 at 11:13 PM, davbird said:

Hello, 

I was in DHO a few years ago.  I would like to come back to DHO-X if possible, but any active DHO clan would be nice.  I am a dad of twin 26 year old daughters who are in college. 

I enjoy playing World of Tanks and would like to be in an active clan.  I have been on the Global map and have received two reward tanks while in Dice tanks clan.  I enjoy platooning, strongholds, clan wars, and frontline.  I just got done platooning with The_Water_Rat_3rdCID in a few frontline battles and had a great time.

Thanks for your time.

Hi David, waiting for DHO-X to give you the nod. Otherwise Ill send you a invite to DHO if they don't take you. <😊

On 11/26/2019 at 4:24 PM, rewguy79 said:

Hi David, waiting for DHO-X to give you the nod. Otherwise Ill send you a invite to DHO if they don't take you. <😊

Hi @rewguy79 and @davbird. Please set up Dave/_Rust_Bucket with an invite to DHOriginal. Welcome!

On 11/24/2019 at 11:13 PM, davbird said:

Hello, 

Thanks for your time.

Hi David/_Rust_Bucket, Invite sent, welcome to DHOriginal <😊