joey791

WoT Clan Invite Requests

Hello!

First post.  Seems odd to request an invite with the first post, however did hang out with several in Discord.

I'm looking to join as a casual gamer, mostly for platooning.  I last played in 2017 and just now started playing again, but it would be 1-2 nights a week at most.  I am behind the times it seams.  If there is a place for me, that would be great.

I should mention that I left my prior clan today.

58 minutes ago, Smitty said:

Hello!

First post.  Seems odd to request an invite with the first post, however did hang out with several in Discord.

I'm looking to join as a casual gamer, mostly for platooning.  I last played in 2017 and just now started playing again, but it would be 1-2 nights a week at most.  I am behind the times it seams.  If there is a place for me, that would be great.

Welcome, sir. 

@rewguy79will set you up with DHO. 

1 hour ago, Smitty said:

Hello!

Hi Smitty, you do have to go to Introduce Yourself Here #6 and let us know how your a "Dad", and anything else you think we would like to know about. Ill send you an invite. I also need to know your WOT name. Thanks and welcome to DHO. <😊

10 hours ago, rewguy79 said:

Hi Smitty, you do have to go to Introduce Yourself Here #6 and let us know how your a "Dad", and anything else you think we would like to know about. Ill send you an invite. I also need to know your WOT name. Thanks and welcome to DHO. <😊

That would have been smart to mention: _Smitty_ is my game handle.

13 hours ago, Smitty said:

That would have been smart to mention: _Smitty_ is my game handle.

Welcome Smitty, Invite sent <😊

19 hours ago, Potts84 said:

Hi

old DHO player looking to rejoin, game handle is Potts84. Looking forward to blowing up some tanks with some Dads

-Potts84

Hi Potts, Welcome back <😊 Invite sent.

2 hours ago, daMuze said:

I would like to be invited to DHO.  Not ready for X, yet.  daMuze

Hi Michael "deMuze". Invite sent. Welcome to DHO <😊