• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Howdy all,  New dad here looking for an invite. My wife and I just had our first about 9 weeks ago (its a boy!) so not a lot of time for games right now. That said, I've been trying to get in a f

Not all of us are as lucky as you guys. Some people have medical complications that make it more difficult to conceive. Sounds like this isn't really the kind of community I'd want to be a part of any

Hiya xtc4... I remember both you and bad animal. Glad to see you guys here. Can’t wait to get my tags and get started. Grinding up to both the Object 140 and Object 277... just in case. Who knows what

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Zhukov43 said:

Hello. Looking for an invite. Thanks!

Saw your intro as well, welcome! We have a few clans, but from the looks of things, it seems like DHO-X would be a good fit. Our weekly tempo is to generally have organized stuff Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday at 10pm ET... right now we are doing CW landings, but after season will be X advances most of those nights. Occasionally we’ll run tier 6 skirms/tier 8 SH those nights, but it’s usually X. On an ad hoc basis, we typically have multiple platoons going each night. We also have some late night regulars (of which I am one)... usually a mix of west coasters and a few night owls in other time zones. Dho-X has a “dads first, game at least second” philosophy, but generally expect folks to participate in at least one or two of the organized nights a week... understanding or course that breaks happen. If that sounds good, we’ll get you an invite. If you are looking for something a bit more causal, can for sure get you an invite from our other clans. 

Edit: no idea why some of my post went “big font” and can’t seem to fix it 😁

That sounds good to me just as long as you know my schedule is a second shift one so during the week ( M-F) I'm not available until 11:00PM EST unless I

'm on vacation. The weekends are generally freed up for me to do more unless my wife has other plans. I used to really be into CW events and Company battles and miss that somewhat. I generally love to platoon though.

Regards,

Bryan (Zhukov43)

On 10/16/2018 at 6:16 PM, rewguy79 said:

I’ve checked to see who’s still active in DHO5 and it doesn’t look good. NC_Mog hasn’t played for a couple month, and Superior_Firepower has been out for even longer.

You are correct that the clan does not have a lot of activity, but that is primarily due to it being a clan for our kids.  There are no group activities or anything like that.  Just allows kids to have a clan tag similar to their dad.

On 10/16/2018 at 6:32 PM, gpc_4 said:

@ncpinz handles the DHO5 stuff. 

Thanks for tagging me.  We got two kids all lined up for DHO5.

17 minutes ago, Zhukov43 said:

That sounds good to me just as long as you know my schedule is a second shift one so during the week ( M-F) I'm not available until 11:00PM EST unless I

'm on vacation. The weekends are generally freed up for me to do more unless my wife has other plans. I used to really be into CW events and Company battles and miss that somewhat. I generally love to platoon though.

Regards,

Bryan (Zhukov43)

Roger that on schedule... let me circle up with other officers and I'll be back to you within next 24 hrs (at the latest)