joey791

WoT Clan Invite Requests

I understood from your op that he waited.. but thanks for the amplifying information. However, it wasn't required to understand the issue..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sorry :(

Sorry :(

No need to apologize sir. It was an explanation to another Dad that I did not require amplifying information to understand the issue.

Having a MS in Psychology makes my text sound pompous or bitchy, which it is neither. :)

I can't remember what is the minimum TIER to join a clan but I remember I tried to join when I was at the lowest and wasn't able. By the time I got into higher TIER I perfecting my skills and upgrade to much better tanks so its not an embarrasment if I were in the clan.

We are all perfecting our skills my friend, and glad to see that you made it back to join.. Welcome to DHO! :)

We are all perfecting our skills my friend, and glad to see that you made it back to join.. Welcome to DHO! :)

Thank you! Looking forward to my first battle with the clan!

Thank you! Looking forward to my first battle with the clan!

Crayfox,I sent you and invite to DHO3, we are a casual weekend clan.   We'd love to have you join us, or you can accept an invite from one of the other DHO clans.   We all get together in teamspeak, so if you later on decide a different DHO clan suits you better, then its easy to join them instead.   For example, you might find a group of DHO players that suits your timezone.

Crayfox,I sent you and invite to DHO3, we are a casual weekend clan.   We'd love to have you join us, or you can accept an invite from one of the other DHO clans.   We all get together in teamspeak, so if you later on decide a different DHO clan suits you better, then its easy to join them instead.   For example, you might find a group of DHO players that suits your timezone.

Thank you for the invite! Just accepted. Cool clan!

Thank you. I'm not really sure what I need. Do I need certain tanks? Is there a schedule of events? I've never been in a clan before.