joey791

WoT Clan Invite Requests

Hi Jim, (easily_distracted) Currently, you have the "Receive Clan Notifications" off in your settings. So I am unable accept your application to the clan. I have accpted your application in the World of tanks website so you will need to go to your profile to except. I think DHOriginal will be a good fit. We have a couple early birds who play in the morning. We platoon, do some Tier 6 Strongholds. Clan Wars occasionally. Otherwise, most of our members just hangout. Looking forward to having you in our clan if you accept.

Due too lack of playing time and a schedule that I was no longer able to participate in CWs, I dropped X tags and would like an invite to one of the more casual clans if at all possible when my CD is up.

Regards, 

Elim

How goes it guys. Been gone almost a year Due to some fam issues, would really love an invite back into DHO-6.

I miss hanging out with my fam in chat and running toons. I've already been pulled back into the DHO original branch but after almost 2 years with my DHO-6 Comrades DHO branch doesn't seem very social. Usually very few people on and no one ever wants to platoon. I remember RebelTexan had a stroke before I left, He was my original Recruiter, and I see he hasn't been in game in almost 6 months If anyone has any info on how hes doing please share I'd really like to know. Hope all is well. Would like to get back into my original group with Blagger, Manny, Eric Metha and all my other Crazy brothers In Arms,...

Thanks in advance and its good to be back.

Hello all.  I'd like to have an invite to the clan. Looking forward to platooning and improving and just hanging out.

Thanks,

Jim

Not permitted until you denounce the steelers and start cheering for the Chiefs!!

is that a banshee in your pic?

Yeah, Its a 1989 YFZ350 Banshee with a Raptor 660 rear end and front swing arms to widen its stance, RDZ Twister Crank, Herr Hi-Flow Jugs/cylinders & Heads bored 80 over with a Nitrous tolerant Chromoly sleeve, Wiseco racing pistons, V-FOrce3 Reeds, Keihin 35mm racing carbs, Hinson racing clutch pack, Vortex Sprockets & a Nitrous-Express 60002 direct port nitrous system. Paid $300 for it, was all stock and I literally had to cut it out of that had grown into it over years of sitting in the guys back yard. Spent about a year and a half building it. Its powerband range is INSANE, low-hi rpm range no problems, If you sneeze while your thumb is on the throttle your going to be staring at sky. Ive got like 15 fourwheelers i've restored/built from junkers over the years.

Sorry guys, i know off topic. Was just answering the question.

WP_20151008_019_1.jpg

Hello fellows, I just dropped VPG tags after 2 years. We became quite inactive in team stuff. After my cooling off ends on Monday, 12/12, I'd like an invite to DHO-X. Thank you! xtc4