joey791

WoT Clan Invite Requests

3 minutes ago, marshalmatt said:

Will do. I have Discord but have never used it for voice comms. I'll figure it out.

In my haste to apply I missed the distinction among clans. As a matter of first impression it sounds like DHO may be the right fit, but maybe I could swing by the server, platoon a little, talk to some of you, then let you know? Or maybe just join DHO and then see what DHO-X is about? 

Getting a feel for how things work would be good. Organized activity has tended to be Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at around 10pm ET. Likely the best time to meet the most people. 

Only X does CW, if you have no interest in CW then DHO would probably be best. 

Hope that helps. 

Sounds good. (I'm often not on until around 10:00 anyway, so that would work for me.)

Invites have been sent to Donalbane and marshalmatt. Welcome to DHO.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:52 PM, marshalmatt said:

Sounds good. (I'm often not on until around 10:00 anyway, so that would work for me.)

Send mrholsy an in game friend request... I will invite you to dho-x advances when we do them. Definitely the best way to see if you like our dank memes.

So, just joined up on the site and looking for clans on both PS4 (Sempfri) and PC (Jiddle).  I primarily play on PS4, but would like to have an invite on both platforms if possible?  

Hey Guys,

Brand new here as of this evening.  I made my intro post on the welcome or intro thread. 

I was wondering what is the process for getting into platoons etc?  I run WOT every night or every 2 nights a week usually for about an hour.  I am interested in organized play and also to meet some members and toon if able.  My WOT handle is Tracer001, feel free to add friend.  My WOT is on most of the time so if I dont respond it just means Im not at my pc.  I have about 8 tier 10s and can play any other tier.  Current hard grind it British Heavy T8 Caern, half way done.

Do you guys use a teamspeak server?

Thanks for any advice

Tracer001

1 hour ago, Tracer001 said:

Hey Guys,

Brand new here as of this evening.  I made my intro post on the welcome or intro thread. 

I was wondering what is the process for getting into platoons etc?  I run WOT every night or every 2 nights a week usually for about an hour.  I am interested in organized play and also to meet some members and toon if able.  My WOT handle is Tracer001, feel free to add friend.  My WOT is on most of the time so if I dont respond it just means Im not at my pc.  I have about 8 tier 10s and can play any other tier.  Current hard grind it British Heavy T8 Caern, half way done.

Do you guys use a teamspeak server?

Thanks for any advice

Tracer001

We only use Discord. Get on there, make sure you have the Tanker role, find people in the WoT channels. Just talk to people...and make sure you’ve set up push to talk  

That’s it!

Voice is usually pretty slow until around 9-10 ET. 

6 hours ago, Jiddle said:

So, just joined up on the site and looking for clans on both PS4 (Sempfri) and PC (Jiddle).  I primarily play on PS4, but would like to have an invite on both platforms if possible?  

@rewguy79will get you an invite to DHO.