Sign in to follow this  
gpc_4

WoT Advent Calendar 2020

Day 1: Mission for Personal Reserves.

Starting off with...a mission, and that's it. Really easy, I guess. The mission must be accepted within the game client.

wwVfJhXh.png

50 minutes ago, gpc_4 said:

Day 1: Mission for Personal Reserves.

Starting off with...a mission, and that's it. Really easy, I guess. The mission must be accepted within the game client.

Turns out the deals of the day don't actually start until tomorrow...

shot_188.thumb.jpg.4e586229387a5fb690dcd4885513b9c1.jpg

5 minutes ago, SGrant7 said:

Turns out the deals of the day don't actually start until tomorrow...

shot_188.thumb.jpg.4e586229387a5fb690dcd4885513b9c1.jpg

Indeed. It's still Day 1 though.

Day 2: Turtle Mk. I, starting at $43.99 or 9700 gold. 

GTt1syhh.png

I don’t have this tank. It is the only option for a premium tier 8 British TD. I will say that I don’t see this tank very much and it’s still fairly new, which isn’t a good sign  

Hopefully, someone else can add their insights into the Turtle. 

If anyone was wondering, the prem shop version of the Advent Calendar offer does work with Tank Rewards coupons. So, if you wanted the Turtle and had a 20% coupon you could get it for $35.19 today. 

Also, the new Tank Rewards starts today. 

Day 3: WZ-111, starting at $52.99 or 12,250 gold. 

qd0Kn3Ch.png

Another tank I don’t have, but I actually played the 111 a bunch as a rental (50 battles or so). Don’t buy it, the tank is horribly overpriced. It should be $40ish. It has more mobility and better gun handling then the other Chinese premium, the 112, but worse armor. This is not a good trade-off. Only worthwhile if you really, really want a Chinese HT premium and happen to have a ton of gold saved up. 

Day 4: Senlac, starting at $30.99 or 6,500 gold.

Zuyml0kh.png

Senlac is a perfectly acceptable premium LT. It's very generic and a lot like a Bulldog. A boring premium for the worst LT line in the game. Unless you're an LT enthusiast, don't buy this tank.

Day 5: Kanonenjagdpanzer 105, starting at $47.99 or 10,650 gold.

oLc7aoCh.png

First off, I think premium tier 8 TDs are overpriced and that the majority of players would enjoy and perform better in the Skorpion. With that said, the Kanonen 105 is actually a fun and effective tank. The gun handles really well and you can flex all over the map (plus, get clean up damage). If you have an understanding of camo and vision mechanics you can do really well in the Kanonen. This and the similar CDA are my favorite tier 8 TDs.

Stats:

DavnAvuh.png

2 hours ago, gpc_4 said:

Day 5: Kanonenjagdpanzer 105, starting at $47.99 or 10,650 gold.

oLc7aoCh.png

First off, I think premium tier 8 TDs are overpriced and that the majority of players would enjoy and perform better in the Skorpion. With that said, the Kanonen 105 is actually a fun and effective tank. The gun handles really well and you can flex all over the map (plus, get clean up damage). If you have an understanding of camo and vision mechanics you can do really well in the Kanonen. This and the similar CDA are my favorite tier 8 TDs.

Stats:

DavnAvuh.png

I forgot the shell velocity, it is really high. 

Shell velocity + accurate gun + good gun handling...point and click laser gun. Skorpion gets the turret but the Kanonen gun is much better.