Greetings to DHO5.

This clan was created for kids of Dad's Hideout members.  We're just in the beginning stages of clan creation so please bear with me, and keep checking back to this thread for more information.

Joining:  Please PM me for an invite.  All I need is the WoT username to be invited.  No other info (age, name or otherwise) is required.  I will keep track of usernames given and the Dad's Hideout member name so you will be treated as a sponsor.

Sponsors:  As a sponsor, I will contact you directly if there are any problems or issues.  I prefer to deal with the sponsor and let you address the clan member directly if there is an issue.

Chat:  Currently, there is in game text chat only with no Vent.  If a DHO5 member joins a Skirmish or Tank Company battle, then voice chat would be available.  It is a parents/sponsor's responsibility to inform anyone on the voice chat that a young member is present.  For younger clan members, you should probably avoid voice chat unless it is specifically worked out with the other group members that a young person will be joining.

Behavior:  RESPECT is the key.  No bullying, bad language, disrespectful remarks, or similar will be tolerated.  There is no set policy at the moment, but if there is an issue I will bring it to the attention of the sponsor first.  Addressing the issue can include dismissal from the clan.  Let's make sure we have no issues so that we never have to address it.

Those are the basics.  Please PM me for invite info.  I will add officer WoT names below along with their Dad's Hideout names.  You can contact another officer if you are having trouble contacting me.

Commander:  NC_Mog

more to follow...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Guest Nickali28

Just a reminder.  Anyone who has kids that play WoT and are interested in getting them in the DHO5 clan designated for Dad's Hideout members children, please let us know and we will get them added to the clan. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Nickali28

Send an invite to my son xenoalex thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Attempted to add and said he had already been sent an invite or applied so I'm going to assume ncpinz got to this already. 

Welcome aboard.

• 3 weeks later...

please add RiGRJr.

He's 6 and can read, but not fast, so type slowly.

He loves to spam the map... I try and catch him to shout "STOP"

He loves WoWP too... all excited that he got a few freebies.  "Look, daddy!  I got a Tier 5"  WOT has taught him to read roman numerals.

Thanks.

RiGR out.

Guest Nickali28

please add RiGRJr.

He's 6 and can read, but not fast, so type slowly.

He loves to spam the map... I try and catch him to shout "STOP"

He loves WoWP too... all excited that he got a few freebies.  "Look, daddy!  I got a Tier 5"  WOT has taught him to read roman numerals.

Thanks.

RiGR out.

WoT changed up the recruiting on us a bit.  I'll see if Ncpinz can get this taken care of.