Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Ruiner: Dad in the Spotlight Jan 7th - 11th

Reno - awesome list man! I will have to answer on lunch or later tonight though when I have a bit of time.

Tek - Yours I can answer now. If I'm restricted to console (not PC) then I would have to go with Skyrim, but on 360 cuz the PS3 version is janked. Seems like a cop out answer, but the variety in that game means you never have the exact same experience twice, and I would be least likely to go insane from repetition. :lol

What do you feel was your refining moment as a dad as in what event made you go YES! I got this??

Being able to show my wife tips and tricks to feeding, changing diapers, etc. after my daughter was born. She is of course way better than i am at all of that now, but she was apprehensive to let her instincts kick in at first. Having experience with helping to raise my little sister gave me an early advantage, but without that I would have been terrified those first few weeks/months.

Great week Jeremy !! Thanks for doing it, enjoyed getting to know more about you !!

I guess my question would be borderlands or halo, and when ???

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Great week Jeremy !! Thanks for doing it, enjoyed getting to know more about you !!

I guess my question would be borderlands or halo, and when ???

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Either is cool and whenever you are healthy enough to stay up later than my grandma so we can overcome the time zone difference. I'm usually good til 1am my time, 3 on Friday and Saturday, so you are clearly not doing your part here.  :lmao2

Guest Renovatio 42

Really?

What a waste of a question! Ruiner, you gonna answer Magma? :lmao2

Sent like a Beast using my Thumbs and Tapatalk