Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

Ruiner: Dad in the Spotlight Jan 7th - 11th

Sweet man nice write up., I'll be moving in to your basement. Ill be over there sometime next week brotha. So prepare a welcome to your home party for me, I expect nothing less from whjat you can do to mmake a canadian feel like home  :lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Sweet man nice write up., I'll be moving in to your basement. Ill be over there sometime next week brotha. So prepare a welcome to your home party for me, I expect nothing less from whjat you can do to mmake a canadian feel like home  :lol

come on down! It could use a good baconing. We moved in almost 3 years ago and that is the only area in the house to not have any painting or upgraded furniture from our old house and barely any picture hung or anything. We rarely have anyone over, and when we do they don't go down there, so its the last priority.

Party bus full of consoles to Ohio? I'll volunteer for designated driver, but I insist on driving with headphones so I can drown you drunker fools out  :roftl :roftl

Dude...we're going to have to do a game night at your place, man. Wings, pizza, beer. Games......Yeah.

used to do these at my old house which had a similar set up, just not as nice. Instead of wings thought it was all sorts of frozen/oven baked goodies. My Taquito Nights were legend... ary.

Would have to be more low-key with the kiddos sleeping upstairs now, but still a possibility.

Well...I'm local and I'm always good. Hell...I'll even invite you to the game nights that we have at my buddy's place. Just an excuse to get together and drink and have fun.

Good food.  Have you seen my self pictures?  Haha.  Yeah, and it's no wonder LA rates like 2nd or third in obesity.  Glad you had a good time.  Of course you have an open invitation to my house if you ever make it down.

I miss the arcades too.  Now they only have these cheesy ones at the movie theaters, but at least Chuck E. Cheese is getting somewhat better.  Still, I think the decline of arcades was the increase from $.25.  They just got ridiculous, and by the end they were getting up to $2.00 just to play one time in an arcade game.  Ludicrous.  No kid could afford that, and you couldn't stay all day in one, just 30 minutes at the most.  Bring back good games for $.25 and you could still make a killing I think.

I love Disney World.  We have been twice and are planning another one.  Money well spent.  Just wait till your kids are a little old so they can do most of the rides and have fun because it's not cheap.  But totally worth it.  You will have a blast.

Guest Renovatio 42

Friday!!! Time for Questions!

* How was your Day?

* If you had to live in another State, where would you live and why?

* Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it?

* How would you build a space station that would attract aliens?

* How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?

* Why doesn't the armpit hair have split ends?

* You and your lady are going to watch a movie, what three (3) types of movies would you choose?

* At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

* If you were 11yrs old again, would do anything differently knowing that you'd be married to the girl you shared a first kiss with?

* What looks sexy on a woman or a man?

* Have you ever gone cow-tipping?

* Have you ever posed as a nude model?

* Why is a birthday cake the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece?

* Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

* What is your favorite word?

* What is your least favorite word?

* Do you scream on roller coasters?

* If today was your last day on Earth and tomorrow aliens were taking you away to travel through space, how would you spend your last day on earth?

* If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

* If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

* If your cush job took away your cush chair, would you still like working there? Be honest.

* Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

* If you had to be an animal for one week, which animal would you choose to be? And what would you do?

* Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

* Why are there no size "B" batteries?

* What was your favorite sitcom growing up?

* What is your happiest memory?

* What favorite food puts you in a great mood?

* What music do you listen to the most?

* Give your three (3) favorite songs. Why do you like each one.

* If you still had a VHS Tape Player and one VHS tape, what would it be? And, would you watch it with your significant other?

* If you were taught how to play multiplayer match games and be successful, would you?

* What's the name of a video game that you love so much, where's its like diarrhea, you just can't hold it in.

* Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

* If you could safely take a ride in a barrel down Niagara Falls, would you?

* It is more worthwhile and satisfying to improve the world or appreciate the world?

* Is it true cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

* Whats your favorite horror movie?

* Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

* If work is so terrific, how come you get paid for it?

* If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?