Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

EDJuk8d: Dad in the Spotlight Dec. 17th - 21st

Wow, that's great man !! Great sounding family !!  :lmao2 :lmao2 and that's just mean sugaring up the grandkids and handing them back !!  :lol I only say that cause grandma does that to us !! haha

Guest EDJuk8d

Ok, it's day three, about my job and hobbies.

I work in the Voice Operations department at Suddenlink Communications. The seventh largest (I think) cable provider in the US. I have plans to go back to school and get my degree. Going to major in IT with an emphasis on security.

As for hobbies, well, I enjoy the outdoors hunting, fishing, camping, hiking. I play softball (men's open league and co-rec) and coach baseball. And I enjoy video games (they are like tattoos, and good whiskey).

Oh yeah and I love to cook & BBQ, but hate cleaning up (I'm a messy cook)

Guest EDJuk8d

Dropped the ball yesterday guys, sorry. I got busy at work and then afterwards helping a co-worker move  :sad2 So let's see if I can make up for it by trying to do the Q & A today. I go ahead and post on what I supposed to yesterday.

Where I've been and where I want to go? That is a very loaded question. When you've been hit so hard, that  you get knocked down on your bum, and you really have no where to look but up? Yeah been there done that. I'm happy and content with where I am and where things are going. And I don't ever plan on going back to where I've been. Every now and then though, I lose sight of the prize and get nudged back in the right direction, but hey that's life right?

Cool man.  No worries on yesterday.  Our creed here is "family first".  And that means your priorities is always them, and the job that takes care of them.  Helping someone move is just stepping up and being a great person.  So you've been to the bottom which means you can truly appreciate what you do have.  I'm sure some dads will be along shortly to hammer you with questions.  :lol

Well since I don't see DerPitts or Rain......................

What part of pop culture do you wish would just go away?

What is your favorite salty snack?

What song do you love to dance to?

What was your most embarrassing hair style?

If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be?

What is the funniest thing you have heard a child say?

What vegetable do you hate?

Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?

if you could live in any other country for 2 years where would you go?

If you could see 24 hours into the future what would you do with this ability?

What is the worst physical pain you have ever been in?

In what way are your parents out of date?

What are you afraid of?

Do you have faith in the next generation? Why or why not?

What makes you laugh?

What exotic pet would you like to have?

What are your marketable skills?

Who taught you to cook?

What color underwear are you wearing (Piper wants to know)

What single piece of technology makes your life easier?

What do you miss from your childhood?

What do you do to impress someone you are attracted to?

Rain's infamous questions !

1. If you’re a waiter and a customer was super rude, would you spill food accidentally on them or think about doing this?

2. What was your favorite cartoon character as a kid and why did you enjoy them?

3. If you could choose to have dinner with 5 people (real of fictional) who would you invite and why?

4. If in an instant you could become an invisible man, where would you go and what would you do?

5. If someone made a funny comedy movie about your life, which part of the story would be the funniest and why?

6. What was your fondest television character when you were a young child? What was it that you liked about them?

7. What do you regret the most in your life?

8. What’s the most funniest experience you have had in your entire life?

9. Have you ever had a date with a person that is much fatter or slimmer than you and when you saw them for the first time what did you think?

10. How old were you when you had your first proper date and did you kiss them?

11. What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told in your life? Where you caught out?

12. If you instantly turned into a woman for a day, how would you spend that day?

13. When you meet someone for the first time and you do not like them what would you normally do?

14. What’s the highest priority for you when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humor, or something else?

15. Have you ever been caught with your pants down in a public place – if so what were you doing?

16. What’s the difference between having sex and making love for you and which do you prefer?

17. If you could change the age that you lost your virginity, would you?

18. What’s your biggest sexual ‘turn-ons’ and ‘turn-offs’?

19. Have you ever cheated on your partner? Did they ever find out? If so, what happened?

20. Have you ever been caught touching yourself sexually? If you did, how old where you and who caught you?

21. Have you ever been to an orgy with more than two other people? If so did you have sex or just watch?

22. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

23. How come no one ever says, “Its only  a game” when their team is winning?

24. How do you know when a Smurf suffocates?

25.Do you need a silencer when you shoot a mime?

26. Do you find it unnerving that what doctors do is called 'practice'?

27.Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

28. If you take an Oriental person and spin him/her around several times, does he/she become disoriented?