Sign in to follow this  
Aftrthought051

HueyDogg: Dad in the Spotlight Apr 4th - 8th

As previously mentioned I have three kids from my first marriage; a girl; 13 and two boys 11 & 8. My wife has two girls 12 &11 from her first marriage. Then my wife and I have one girl together, 2. Trust me our last, and i made sure if it, but that is a story for another time  :lol. Both of our exes decided they didn’t want to be a part of their kids live. My ex has seen our kids since 2006 and she lives less than 20 miles away, and my wife’s ex hasn’t seen their girls in over 6 years. i think it makes it easier on the kids that way.

We are a pretty active family that sometimes takes its toll. we try to go on one big trip a year, hiking and camping. All of the kids are in scouts and they each get to play one sport a year.(if they all did multiple sports we would broke  :lol) So, it is football in the fall, basketball and volleyball in the winter and soccer in the spring.  my wife and i don't get a whole lot of free time together but we wouldn't want it any other way.

You guys sound very busy, luckily my wifes children are very uncoordinated so we dont do sports  :lol but we have choir and orchestra. yeah it is sometimes easier to not deal with exes, my wifes ex lives in mexico and calls about once every 6 months and fills the girls heads with lies

"...the youngest one in curls."  Oh sorry, I got carried away there.  :lol  That's great Huey.  I hear ya on the being broke with all the sports, and that's great ya'll try to do the one trip a year thing.  Sure are busy, but you have a big, wonderful family.  So it's worth it.  Great write up.  Oh, and I agree that it's probably better for everyone, especially the kids, to just not have the exes in their life at all.

Great write up huey.

OK, I'm back to wanting to smack the b****.  :lol  I hope you get child support from her.  You should.

i am suppose to get 255 a month but i am lucky if i get 50.00

I'd have her bum turned into the sheriffs dept and locked up for lack of payment

if it was you paying child support they would expect you to pay 400 a month or go to jail.. that bs they dont bust women like men for that poop

I am going into my 5th year as a Seasonal Ranger Aide for Oregon State Parks. It’s an okay job but it is only 3-4 months out of the year. I have to commute an hour each way and getting only paid once a month makes the end of the month a little tight.

th_28616_1455447913764_1460319829_31152112_8079754_n.jpg

The other job I have is Planning Commissioner (Vice Chair) For the City; though this is a voluntary position. I have been on the commission going on three years and I don’t plan on committing to another four year term.

As I previously mentioned I just graduated from college with a B.S. in Environmental Studies and a Land use Planning minor. I am really hoping to get in a land use field where I can use the map making software ArcGIS

As for hobbies,

I am a Den Leader for my boys’ Cub Scouts and I may be stepping up to the Scout Master.

I am a member of the Southern Oregon Photography Association and the unofficial photographer of my local Pop Warner Football, but I love to take pics of just about everything. th_bird.jpg

I like to hike and geocatche with the kids.

And of course I am a gamer; I have been since the NES days. I mainly play FPS but am willing to give anything a try.